Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you Rather

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much more useful!

Would you rather juice a fruit or drink juice with a fruit?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to do both.

Would you rather eat catfish

or have your cat eat fish?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I LOVE EATING CATFISH!!! Yum yum yum....

Would you rather watch a cock fight or fight with your cock?

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

definitely watch a cockfight, I'm from the south, and I grew up watching em.

and no one but my wifey is touching my cock.

would you rather be an Oscar Myer Weiner, or feel like a nut?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Worried

I always feel like a nut, so maybe I'll try being an Oscar Meyer Weiner.

Would you rather watch scrubs or wear scrubs?

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

watch it, it kicks ass!

would you rather get beat up or beat someone up?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Beat someone up! Oi oi oi oi oi!!

Would you rather be at a professional basketball game or be in a basketball game?

My Mood
    Breezy

be in one.

I'd always rather play than watch. That's my issue with all sports, but especially basketball and baseball. I'd rather play them because I enjoy them inmensely, but watching them mostly bores me to tears.

would you rather eat a banana or have your banana eaten?

Gunslinger Apprentice Disturbed Angel is on a distinguished road Disturbed Angel's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Eat a banana.

Would you rather cheat on the love of your life or be cheated on by the love of your life?

My Mood
    Breezy

damn, that's a hard one. I'd rather be cheated on, then I wouldn't have the regrets of fucking something like that up.

Would you rather drink a tall one, or be a tall one?

Traveler cappsy is on a distinguished road cappsy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

drink it being tipsyis fun
    would you rather fight along side patton or hitler
    one by one the lawn gnomes steal my sanity

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Patton was a wider man and could block more bullets as I coward behind him.

Would you rather never have your trash dumped or be one who dumps everyone's trash?

Gunslinger Apprentice bergy81 is on a distinguished road bergy81's Avatar

982 Michigan Ave. Detroit MI. Sound familiar?
    Country
    Country Flag

Dump everyone's trash. I hear garbage men make good money.

Would you rather be shot in the kneecap with a .45 cal, or shot in the gut with a 9mm bullet?
    Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

hmmm... well, kneecap, I guess.

would you rather be called a bitch-ass punk or a punk-ass bitch?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Worried

Punkass bitch. But then I've been called that before.

Would you rather swim in a lake or a pond?

Gunslinger Apprentice Disturbed Angel is on a distinguished road Disturbed Angel's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A lake - less weedy!

Would you rather be hugged or be kissed?

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    ok, that was too much fun..... my personal favorite..... Anal Spank Joy

Along the Path of the Beam Rolands_Father is on a distinguished road Rolands_Father's Avatar

Depends on who we're talking about! But just protect myself from ridicule... I'll say hugged.

Would you rather live in a world without music or without color?
    The Dark Tower...
    Simply The Best

Roland Rocks Mid-World!!!
    And all other Worlds!!!

My Mood
    Worried

without color... I LOVE music!!!!!!

Would you rather go to a comic book store or a book that solely sells boooks?

Country
    Country Flag

Bookstore that just sells books. There is nothing like the feeling of walking into a used bookstore for the first time

Would you rather own a cat or dog?
    Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

My Mood
    Worried

Cat. I have two. They don't have to go outside to go to the bathroom and they purr...

Would you rather eat a tofu pizza or a tofu cupcake?

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The cupcake would have less mass so it is my choice.

D0 you believe that if we injected the influenza virus to all that are healthy enough to survive it, would their collective temperatures reduce the need of home heating oil? And just think, if they are all sick they will use less electricity.

Can a Pandemic save the world???

Country
    Country Flag

No.

Would you rather have your hand or your foot smashed with a sledge hammer?

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

foot... I play piano!

would you rather...

have a hot poker shoved up your nose or watch a 12 hour marathon of Sex in the City?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

hot poker up the nose, no questions about it...

Would you rather have a theme song play everywhere you go or have constant 'jazz hands'?

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

My Mood
    Breezy

theme song for sure. "the rock says!"

would you rather have your cake, or eat it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast