Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you Rather

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

3 story building, more likely to survive.

Kiss a rabid St. Bernard or punch a Great White in the face?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

punchy punchy

blind date or date with someone you know but don't really like?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Blind date. You never know what joy you may find. My mom was set up on blind date, married him and they ended up living 31 years together before he passed away. Yep, my dad.

Rather have sex with she-ra or he-man?

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

blind date.

hot Pecan Pie with ice cream or Pumpkin Pie with Cool Wuhip?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Hitchhiker View Post
    Blind date. You never know what joy you may find. My mom was set up on blind date, married him and they ended up living 31 years together before he passed away. Yep, my dad.

ooops, same time! Do this one, people, I wanna know the answer

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    blind date.

hot Pecan Pie with ice cream or Pumpkin Pie with Cool Wuhip?
    Pumpkin pie, without a doubt

Stick your hand in a deep fryer or freeze your unmentionables on a block of ice?
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

As someone who has been pretty severely burned by hot oil, I'm gonna go with the ice.

Would you rather have a real life musical score or laugh track?
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Musical score

ooops, same time! Do this one, people, I wanna know the answer

awe... no one is answering!

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Musical score, that way I can go around singing all the time.

He-Man because not only do I not switch hit, I'm also more afraid of She-Ra than He-Man. She seems more masculine than him

Ummm, would you rather swim in blood or mustard?

My Mood
    Breezy

She-ra is more masculine than ME? Fuck you, hater.

My Mood
    Angelic

She-ra is more masculine than ME? Fuck you, hater.
    I believe I just said I wouldn't

Answer the question on deck! Emmy came up with that one and is dying to see what someone says.

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    As someone who has been pretty severely burned by hot oil, I'm gonna go with the ice.

Would you rather have a real life musical score or laugh track?
    Score. live beats memorex.

drink all you want of the beer you hate the most for free, or go broke for barely enough to get you buzzed?

My Mood
    Angelic

Not that question! I already answered it. The blood or mustard one.

Considering all beer tastes the same to me, I'll go with the free beer I hate the most.

My Mood
    Breezy

what blood or mustard one? Now I'm lost?

Reset until Emmy comes in here and clears it up.

I thought you asked the blood and mustard one?

Well, if so, mustard, because if I get tired and drown, at least I wouldn't die hungry.

would you rather play trendy gory games that you don't even like, or Pokemon Yellow?

My Mood
    Angelic

My Emmy came up with the blood or mustard one

My Mood
    Breezy

cool, but you didn't answer MY question.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pokemon Yellow.. may as well get some enjoyment out of it

sleep with an american cartoon character or a japanese cartoon character
    If you love me then love me..

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Japanese - without any hesitation

Would you rather live in an empty room or in a room full of old books, pictures, trash?

Roland would have understood.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

A full room for sure

Rather eat at your second favorite place for the rest of your life, or only once at your favorite place?

2nd fave... yum

have a cheap car that breaks down all of the time or a really expensive car that never breaks down but you are paying for it for the rest of your life?

My Mood
    Breezy

hard choice. Can I get a bike? Expensive car, I guess. I commute 60 miles daily and I need a reliable.

Would you rather eat only sweets or only everything else not sweet for the rest of your life?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Everything else. I love sweets, but don't want to make myself diabetic.

Would you rather watch 5 movies you hate the rest of your life, or watch no movies at all?

no movies at all!

eat a stink bug or a pound of stinging nettles?

My Mood
    Breezy

nettles.

Would you rather eat shit and die, or...........wait, that one sucks

would you rather eat something spicy or something sweet?

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Spicy.
    Quote Originally Posted by She-Ra View Post
    Would you rather have diarrhea or puke?
    ugh, the thing that sucks is when you get both at the same time!
    That doesn't suck; it blows.

Would you rather be the smartest kid in the dumb class or the dumbest kid in the smart class?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast