Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Would you Rather

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Not be able to taste food. Although I would miss chocolate.

Would you rather be Luke Skywalker or Han Solo?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Luke I guess cause he's got the force

Would you rather be a shoe OR a sock?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Sock. At least I'd get washed sometimes.

Would you rather have three legs or two heads?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Two heads are better than one....extra leg I suppose

Would you rather Love someone and not have them love you back OR have someone love you and you not love them back?

(Damn that's DEEP! )

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

a bottle in front of me.

Would you rather have 9 lives as a cat or 29 as a rat?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    a bottle in front of me.
    what?? LOL

cat, rats are totally gross and shit

would you rather be a back-up singer or a back-up dancer?

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Dancer "I got the moves like Jagger!"

Would you rather never procreate, or be the parent they never want to be?

Never procreate, better safe than sorry!

Would you rather be Roasted OR be the Roaster ?

The roaster. It would be kinda awesome to have the okay to list someone's stupid faults.

Would you rather have the feeling that something was stuck in your eye all day or the feeling that you right on the verge of a sneeze all day?

Sneeze Verge because that would be a more interesting and fun day

Would you rather give up the ability to speak OR the ability to read?

Speak! I already hate socializing with people, so this would make it even easier to avoid.

Would you rather ride a rollercoaster or go-karts?

go-karts, roller coasters give me headaches

would you rather be a dentist OR date a dentist?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I've seen my fair share of hot dental practitioners, so invariably, date them.

If you were given the ability to become a shapeshifter, but you could only shift into one form, and these were your two options...who would you pick?
    - Gilbert Gotfried
    - Nathan Lane
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Nathan Lane because he is younger.

Would you rather be a bunny or a squirrel?

A squirrel, so I could climb trees. Plus, I'd have that cute little squirrel tail and I could also mess with cars by darting around in the street, making it look like I didn't know where I was going.

Would you rather do laser tag or paintball?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Paintball, even though my city had a wicked, three story laser tag arena.

Would you rather eat the worlds hottest pepper, or get punched in the face by Mike Tyson?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

World's hottest pepper, I LOVE hot peppers but I know that one would be extremely rough, however, Tyson would put me in a coma or kill me so I have to take chances with the pepper

Would you rather get caught cheating on someone OR catch someone cheating on you?

Probably catch someone cheating. Getting caught would more than likely eat me up with guilt.

Would you rather experience Halloween or Christmas as a kid again?

It's nearly 50/50 but I will go with Halloween to feed my dark side

Would you rather have uncontrollable face acne or uncontrollable halitosis?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Would you rather have uncontrollable face acne or uncontrollable halitosis?
    Damn this is a hard one, glad I don't have to answer it!

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Halitosis. I'll just keep my mouth shut and look mysterious

Would you rather weigh 300 lb or be 7 ft tall?
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Quote Originally Posted by RainInSpain View Post

Would you rather weigh 300 lb or be 7 ft tall?
    Well, I am currently in the process of losing weight, I nearly hit that 300 lb mark so been there, done that, I am 6 foot so another foot won't kill me

Would you rather be a cat or a dog?

Well, dogs are way cooler, but cats have it fucking made. I have a theory that, if reincarnation is possible, the highest tier is that of a house-cat. Think about it: You get to just lay around all day, have your food bowl topped off even when there's food in it, pee/poop/throw up wherever you want and know that someone else will clean it up. It's the life!
    So, I'm going with: Cat

Would you rather go on a cross-country road trip or a cruise?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh I would much rather go cross country and see the nature. the ups and downs of the land. It is much easier with the stop and go to bury the bodies. Then to find brand new , vulnerable victims to torture and bury. The lovey country views are breath taking and varied. The cross from prairie to mountain to prairie again is exhuming.

Would you rather go cross country with a heavy metal DT fan or a pet?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting choice of companions

I prefer humans (at least some of them), so I'll go with a heavy metal DT fan.

Would you rather want to pee all the time or be thirsty all the time?
    If you are going through hell - keep going

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast