Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you Rather

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

both freak me out but maybe I would be in less danger of being eaten by something in Space? Maybe?

Would you rather be Judge Judy or Martha Stewart?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I'd be Martha Stewart so I could at least be talented at making stuff.

Would you rather be a character in an action flick or a cartoon?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Action, that way I can curse

would you rather be a wig or a blanket?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

A wig - that way I can travel.

Would you rather be a bear rug or a deer head on the wall?

A bear rug, that way sexy people could do it on me

Would you rather go the rest of your life without taking a bath/shower OR without brushing your teeth?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Umm..damn! Brushing my teeth I reckon. (bastard!) The skin issues are really bad. As a nurse once I saw what can happen. Teeth can be pulled.

Would you rather be a bird or an earthworm when gravity runs a muck?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Well since gravity is running amok, I would assume that some times it would be higher than usual for Earth which would mean that the bird would have more troubles since it weighs more and therefore would have a harder time moving compared to how it moved at normal gravity but if gravity decreased the worm would have more trouble because it has less weight and therefore would not have as much control over it's movements as the heavier bird would so I have to take the gravity part out of the equation and focus solely on which creature I would be which is a Bird so that I could eat the worm

would you rather snort wasabi or have a hair permanently stuck in your eye for a month?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd rather snort wasabi.

Would you rather spend a a week adrift on the ocean or a week alone in a desert?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Ocean, at least there would be movement and the possibility (remote for me) of catching a fish

Would you rather be invisible or feel no pain?

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Invisible. Just because I can't feel pain doesn't mean I can't be hurt.

Bacon or Eggs?

Bacon! Always bacon.

Would you rather eat pizza or tacos?

Also...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    A bear rug, that way sexy people could do it on me

Pizza and I have no good reason other than I want some pizza right now

would you rather travel by plane or train?

Plane. For some reason, a train wreck scares me more than a plane crash. Go figure.

Would you rather be lost in the jungle or deep in the woods in some scary-backwoods-country-area?

Backwoods country areas are more familiar (I live in the south )

would you rather be a bunny or a ducky?

(I do too, but when I get deep into a rural area, I get a bit intimidated. )

A duck. That way I'd get fed by the people at the park.

Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?

depends on whose vampires and werewolves, Anne Rice's werewolves are immortal and can change at will (they also get to do it whereas her vampires no longer care, they just want blood) Also the werewolves can walk about in the daytime. So if it's Anne Rice's version, I pick werewolves because they have control and are immortal but if we're talking about say the vampires and werewolves on True Blood, I might pick Vampire because they still do it and the werewolves are not immortal.

Would you rather get rid of Christmas or Halloween?

I like both, but there is no way I could give up Christmas. It's my most favorite holiday.

Would you rather go bowling or play skeeball?

Bowling, (beer and pizza!)

Would you rather have an extra arm or an extra eyeball on the side of your head?

Eyeball. If I had an extra arm, I'd have to have special clothes made to cater to my extra arm.

Would you rather it be summer or fall?

See now this is a tough one for me because when it's fall I want it to be summer but when it's summer I want it to be fall. Since the falls around here are generally pretty mild and I am hot-natured, I will go with Fall, plus HALLOWEEN!

Would you rather give up your ability to see colors OR have to wear floor-length dresses only for the rest of your life?

Give up seeing colors. I see women wearing those dresses that touch the ground and all I can think is "Eew! Floor germs on your clothes."

Would you rather live with the Fraggles or The Muppets?

Muppets, they get out and about more, don't want to be tied down to that fragglerock lol

would you rather give up cheese or going to the movies?

Going to the movies. I'll just watch at home. Besides, I like pizza too much to give up cheese.

Would you rather have a unibrow that you couldn't shave or really big ears?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Big ears. Unibrows are fucking terrible.

Would you rather lose your sight or your hearing?

Sight. I couldn't give up music.

Would you rather give up video games or movies?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast