Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you Rather

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Default Would you Rather

There's these great books we've been getting at my bookstore. They're called Would you rather. The premise is this: you're given two brief situations and you have to choose between one or the other. I thought this would be a great game for us to play. So here's how it goes: I will start by putting down two choices, you choose one, then make up your own set of choices for the next person. Confused? I'll make some examples to start off.

Me:

Would you rather shoot silly string out your nose or eat it?

You: Shoot it! That would be aweome!
    Would you rather live with Mickey Mouse or with Mickey Mouse ears on your head.

Next person: Mickey Mouse ears rock!
    Would you rather have a German shepherd or a German luger?

Okay? Get the idea? Have fun! Be crazy! Here we go:

Would you rather eat a jellyfish sandwich or be stung by a jellyfish?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've heard that jellyfish are good for digestion!

Would you rather date a vampire or become a vampire?

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Date a vampire. I might be into that whole biting thing...

Would you rather be a man with a 2 inch penis in the normal spot or a man with a 10 inch penis on your forehead?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

10 inch penis on my forhead, then I can literally be a dickhead

Would you rather crash into a lampost or have lampost fall on your car?

I'd rather crash into it - makes for a better story.

Would you rather one of your eyeballs be vertical or your nose be horizontal?

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Eyes vertical. I just think it would look cooler.

Would you rather eat ranch or live on a ranch?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Live on a ranch, riding horses is the greatest!

Would you rather learn to fly or would you like to see me try?

(10 points for reference )

Gunslinger Apprentice bergy81 is on a distinguished road bergy81's Avatar

982 Michigan Ave. Detroit MI. Sound familiar?
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd love to see you try. I could record it and put it on YouTube.

Reference-One of my turns by Floyd. That part in the movie was friggin awesome!

Would you rather date someone with the ugliest face you have ever seen but the hottest body you have ever seen or date someone with the most beautiful face you have ever seen but ugliest body?
    Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

damn, that's a hard one. depends on the personalit

jk, i'll have to choose prettiest face.

would you rather make love to Rupaul (sp?) or Whoopi?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Country
    Country Flag

Since you didnt give me suicide as an option I'd have to say Whoopi. She may look like the Predator/Alien hybrid, but Im pretty sure she dosent have a dick.

Would you rather drink a gallon of vomit or eat a cup of shit?
    Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

drink the vomit.

my friend made me change my mind about the ugly body/pretty face choice.

he says "it's not the face you're fucking, it's the fuck you're facing."

makes sense to me.

would you rather a large woman with no breasts, or an anorexic 85 pound job with triple FFF's?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Worried

Triple FFFS... I can always put on weight but it's hard to lose it.

Would you rather be in a snowstorm trapped in a car with a clown or in jail for running over the clown?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll take the snowstorm and the clown - theyre the greatest! (as long as he or she is not coked out)

Would you rather get smacked in the face with a baseball bat or get bit by a bat after you smacked him in the face with a baseball bat?

My Mood
    Worried

I'd rather get hit in the face because I love bats.

Would you rather live in a pineapple under the sea or live in a city in the clouds?

Country
    Country Flag

Pineapple under the sea because Lando Calrissian is an asshole.

Would you rather get kicked in the nuts/vagina or the face?

My Mood
    Breezy

face

it hurts less

would you rather eat shit and die or die from eating shit?

eat shit and die - it sounds much cooler.

would you rather eat a snack size bag full of toenail clipping or drink a cup of wrung-out dirty sock sweat?

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sock Sweat. I imagine that the nails would hurt coming out.

Would you rather lick a sidewalk or eat a moldy hot dog that you found on the sidewalk?
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Country
    Country Flag

Lick a sidewalk. Do you know what hot dogs are made of? Lips and assholes.

Would you rather rule in hell or serve in heaven?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Serve in Heaven

Do your pets know more than you wished?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

No, they don't. You can know everything.

Would you rather live in the desert or on Antarctica?

Roland would have understood.

Country
    Country Flag

Antarctica, sand fleas suck.

Would you rather fight The Terminator or The Predator?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Antarctica...almost as beautiful as you.

Would you rather be an overnight package or an overseas package?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by bergy81 View Post
    Antarctica, sand fleas suck.

Would you rather fight The Terminator or The Predator?
    The Terminator. At least I can see the son of a bitch.

here's Jon's

Would you rather be an overnight package or an overseas package?

My Mood
    Worried

Overseas... so that way at least I can have left the states.. it's one of my dreams.

Would you rather live in a Star Trek World or a Dr. Seuss world?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast