Country
    Country Flag

:-: Arrocata - Weavers Needle

All together, let’s get small.

Mickey’s GFF
    High-class aquatic transportation
    Family work
    Grrr...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Minnie
    2. Yacht
    3. ??
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

that family work is such a mindbender
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess you know my family eh?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

miniature?

Minnie - yacht - chore

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim Gaberax is on a distinguished road Gaberax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    miniature?

Minnie - yacht - chore
    ***ding-ding-ding! We have a winner!***Good job, Jean! A teeny, tiny goose to you!
    Grrr...

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

small but fat... even after I give two thirds to Jon, it can make a light snack for a bear...

Demon of the Prim Gaberax is on a distinguished road Gaberax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You are a most gracious bear. Jon, indeed, had plugged many of the holes. I think I can rustle up 2/3's of another teeny, tiny goose for him as well.
    Grrr...

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

good job, Jean.

and Jon too!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you sirs.

Though I must admit I am embarrassed I didn't think of chore. I pondered that for so long.

Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't have thought of "chore" if I hadn't thought of "miniature" first; and then it took some time. It always takes me a lot of time to figure out how sounds can be transformed. Bear, you see... Russian bear, at that...

My Mood
    Breezy

i was kicking my own ass too, Jon. Afterwards I was like, "OH! Chore! fuck I'm stupid!"

good job Jean.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

And the Russian bear showed us all up.

LOL