Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: DT Maps, Addresses, and Locations

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I for one look forward to it!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Priest, I think it's great... if you keep it up, even better !!

Oh, I can't seem to list out the street addresses themselves... does anyone have them?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i will add them top the map tonight !
    so just come back in some hours.

priest

My Mood
    Gay

Dude, you rock my world !! Thanks !

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey everybody,

small update:

added the street names, and some additional content.
    also changed the 8 magic blocks line - as it was wrong )

Priest

My Mood
    Gay

Awesome!

And thanks for adding the comments regarding the connection to the books!

Bravo.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Priest!

Awesome work I have merged with this existing thread so it's easier for reference.

The White Guy Chap is on a distinguished road Chap's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

street view of the Tet corporation HQ
    Attached Images
    Some are born to sweet delight,

some are born to the endless night.

Traveler araxhiel is on a distinguished road

Default Different Questions About DT And Related Themes...

Well, this is my first post (I think...) and I hope that you don't feel offended with my (almost) noob questions I'm not a expert in DT series, but I enjoyed reading the first 6 books and the comics.

Ok, in the comics, well in the Extras of the comics, are depicted some maps about the DT universe (Barony Of New Canaan, Barony Of Mejis and End-World). There exists more maps than these ones?

And If exists, where I can find some of them?

I know, somewhere I read that could be impossible to find maps, by the simple reason that the world has moved on and could be quite difficult to make a map based in a wicked geography, but what about the time that the Fall Of Gilead? before the world started to move?

Ok, another one: I read in some (very) old posts that in DarkTower.net there are a map depicting the Roland's Quest (at least until the 4 book, If my memory don't fail me). But that website don't work anymore, it only shows a image of Roland with the Tower behind him. Anyone knows what happened with that website? Or, where I can find that map?

OK, the last one (I hope ): Why does the TowerPedia! omit some information about the guardians of beam? Like the names of the guardians or those who venerating them, just like it appears in the comics, or the mention of the ceremony known as "Invoking The Guardians". It could be that the comics aren't a official source?

Well, I hope that my questions are not so annoying that I think

Thanks in advance...

Long Days And Pleasant Nights...

P.S. = Excuse my wierd english, I'm not so good writing (grammar kills me )

The Thermals cody44 is on a distinguished road cody44's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I look at the comics as an addition to series, but it isn't from the series therefore its almost viewed by most as fanfiction. If Stephen was to write it though, then it would be official.

I regret leaving my soul
    I forgot I needed it, to feel
    maybe when I die
    I'll just grab it real quick

John F. Kennedy Reviarc is on a distinguished road Reviarc's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by araxhiel View Post
    Ok, another one: I read in some (very) old posts that in DarkTower.net there are a map depicting the Roland's Quest (at least until the 4 book, If my memory don't fail me). But that website don't work anymore, it only shows a image of Roland with the Tower behind him. Anyone knows what happened with that website? Or, where I can find that map?
    TDT.net used to be "the official" fan site kind of like this one is now. It was ran by one dude before it got bought from another dude. With promises that this new guy would do a much better job, in the long run he apparently did not as the site failed shortly after the transfer. I don't believe there are any means of getting old data from TDT.net as its an empty server these days. Might want to try a Google image search for "Dark Tower Maps" though?
    Some great revolution in just one single individual will achieve a change in the destiny of humankind. Japanese Peace Activist (1942)

My Mood
    Gay

Hey - Welcome everyone.

Fine Friends you should check out this thread for talk of maps and such.

And please join us over in the Comic Tower for discussion on the comic books!!

And really, it's discussed over at the Comic Tower, but Sai King approved of the comic book content so we consider them canon. :shrugs:

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by araxhiel View Post
    ...I read that could be impossible to find maps, by the simple reason that the world has moved on and could be quite difficult to make a map based in a wicked geography, but what about the time that the Fall Of Gilead? before the world started to move? ...
    Not only space is fluid in Roland's world, but time as well. All of which is a way for SKing to suggest a legendary world which is not rationally definable.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    And really, it's discussed over at the Comic Tower, but Sai King approved of the comic book content so we consider them canon. :shrugs:
    We DO?!

clearly some people like myself consider that to be a point of contention

I know that map araxhiel is referring to, it was really good, I'm pretty sure I've seen it after DT.net went belly up... is it stored somewhere in our archives?
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by flaggwalkstheline View Post
    Not only people.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Gay

We DO?!

I know that map araxhiel is referring to, it was really good, I'm pretty sure I've seen it after DT.net went belly up... is it stored somewhere in our archives?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Not only people.
    Well... as far as the Towerpedia, they're considered canon, on account of being approved by Sai King.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

We DO?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Not only people.
    Well... as far as the Towerpedia, they're considered canon, on account of being approved by Sai King.
    Sai King approved and created Maximum overdrive

care to explain how THAT fits into the tower mythology?

I kid, I kid

I understand what you're saying but my response to the comics from the moment they said sheemy was experimented on by robots was to cover my ears, bite, my tongue and stab out my eyes in order to pretend they don't exist
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8