Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Worst/Funniest Pick-Up lines

Gunslinger Apprentice bergy81 is on a distinguished road bergy81's Avatar

982 Michigan Ave. Detroit MI. Sound familiar?
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Worst/Funniest Pick-Up lines

What are some of the worst/funniest pick-up lines you have ever heard?
    This one always cracks me up.

"Do you have a mirror in your pocket? (Why?) Because I can see myself in your pants."
    Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

is it hot in here or is it just you?

or how about

that shirt would look awesome on my bedroom floor.

or....

what do you like on your pancakes? (why?) I want to know what to make you for breakfast.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Country
    Country Flag

how about..."Do you work at Subway? Because you just gave me a footlong"
    Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Boys, those are hilarious.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

*the picker-upper licks their finger and wipes it on the pick-upee's shirt*

Let's say we go to my place and get you out of those wet clothes?
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

This one was unique...

"My friend over there wanted me to do this... *kiss* but he's too shy"
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If I told you you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I lost my phone number, can I have yours?

Are you tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day!

Is your dad a baker, because he gave you nice buns!

If I could rewrite the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Okay, this isn't really a typical pick up line, but it happened to my sister and I one day when we were walking. A guy slows down in his car next to us, leans out the window and asks:
    "Are either of you single?"

That's like saying: "Hey, I'm not picky. I'll take either one of you."

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

ugh! what a loser!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Okay, this isn't really a typical pick up line, but it happened to my sister and I one day when we were walking. A guy slows down in his car next to us, leans out the window and asks:
    "Are either of you single?"

That's like saying: "Hey, I'm not picky. I'll take either one of you."
    the attempted pickup from the car is bad enough no matter what he said. it just oozes creepiness.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

From a Mexican guy:

Do you have any Mexican in you? Want some?
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice Jorge will become famous soon enough Jorge will become famous soon enough Jorge's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheeky
    Country
    Country Flag

I seem to have lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you tonight?

I had a message for you, but I've forgotten it. No worries, though. It's written down. On my penis. In Braile.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did have a guy ask me if I'd go out for breakfast with him tomorrow. I just kept drinking. Later he was nicer, he was showing off for his friends, but he still didn't get anything. I got free drinks though.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    From a Mexican guy:

[jots it down]

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Is your Dad a thief? Cuz I think he stole the stars out the sky and put them in your eyes *vomits*

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

"Hey sweet thang. Can I take you out for a fish sandwich?"

Okay I couldn't help it

I can't remember the exact words used, but I had a car pull up next to mine one time and the guy basically offered me a job as a hooker. Made me wonder: should I be charging for it?

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

((checks the tag of the girls shirt))

Just like I thought, made in heaven.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Mr. Unlucky educatedlady will become famous soon enough educatedlady's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    From a Mexican guy:

I've gotten that one...I've also gotten it in several forms. Replace "mexican" with "Injun", "italian", "irish"...works for anything really. Those are just what I've heard used on me.
    The last guy I dated actually used the "Injun" one on me...after we had started dating though so I guess it kinda worked for him. lol.

I got this one at a bar once. This guy was sitting next to my friend and when I smiled at her he thought I smiled at him. On my way to the bathroom he got up and said, "You smile at me, I smile at you. Let's go fuck."

I've also gotten this one. "Hey, nice shoes. Let's fuck"

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've gotten the "want any?" from a guy who was part Irish. Only it didn't quite work because he said, "Do you have any Irish in you?" and me, being naive, said, "Yeah, I'm like 1/8th Irish." So he had to kind of flounder around to make it work.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Hey, are your parents in Jail? Because you look retarded and uneducated."
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Are those spacepants you're wearing because that ass is out of this world.

Country
    Country Flag

Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast