Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir_Boomme's NSFW Art (warning:nude art)

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Well thats a change up. I like your use of the lighting and shadows on some of these.
    reality continues to ruin my life

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Nadine! I try not to get stereotyped into one catagory...

however, boys ... I know the previous photos might have disappointed ya'll (this being the NSFW labeled thread)

but rest assured, Dec 5th I have a very hot shoot lined up... totally nude - probably quite a few wil not be able to be posted here... you'll have to request a private link and prove you're of age first.... (think playboy centerfold)

to give ya'll a little tease... here is the model for the upcomiing Dec 5th shoot...

please note... I did NOT take these beautiful pictures below and I am not claiming credit for them.... just wanted to show you what is coming for christmas ....if ya'll are good little boys (and naughty little girls)

definitely NOT SAFE FOR WORK here

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

just finished these two...

unfortunately, this set had an ugly brown tile floor... so I had to photoshop in the floor and put in the shadows

ran the above through a fliter.... for a different effect.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff Terry and Christmas time .... send me a link

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Tito...have you been naughty.... or nice?

so here's one I played with late last night ...

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess it depends who you talk to!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi... My name is Penny... Penny Wise....

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's pretty creepy, because i saw the teeth after the eyes!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

that freaked me out, lol.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The Bride of Pennywise.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

:O

That is ONE creepy gif file.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah... I really NEED! to find a new job.... I have way to much time on my hands....

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

So had a great shoot tonight... only gone through a few of the photos so far.... got some I can post here.... and some I can't...
    the one's that I can't I'll be posting to my deviant art account after any post editing
    (nothing to graphic...all artistic... but they are probably to much to put directly on the DT site... I'll give you guys the link once I get the new stuff up)

here's the first postable one....

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

and here's the other on I've finished .. tired now and long day tomorrow and friday... so probably won't get others up until the weekend.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok... so I was having to much fun editing... did one more... but now I really have to go to bed...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

here is the link to my deviant art gallery account... to see the nudes, you'll have to turn on the mature content from the filter button. (I've only added one new nude to the folder so far, but will be adding new stuff as I go through the post edit process - which might take some time.)
    Link:
    http://austindj.deviantart.com/gallery/

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like 'em!

My Mood
    Breezy

Nice work, Boomme.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks guys... I appreciate the comments.
    if ya'll check out the other nudes on the deviant account, let me know...

I've got 4 new ones up so far with a bunch more to play with.

yeah, I know you have to have a deviant account to see the restricted pics (to verify you're of age)... but it is free.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I've added several nudes to the deviant account above... but here's one I can post here.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

here's a censored one - the uncensored version is on the deviant account...
    it's hard to tell on this smaller version... but that's 3 baby birds waiting to be feed in the nest.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting pieces! Good job.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That's some funny shit right there... for post 123... photobucket deleted the censored version that was blacked out on the nipples and genital area... but the uncensored version is still up.... ha ha...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast