Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir_Boomme's NSFW Art (warning:nude art)

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks.... just finished this one.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's wicked good too!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished this one
    "She Stole My Heart Away"

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Stoked about having an artistic nude shoot next weekend with this lovely gal. A shot from her portfolio.

Country
    Country Flag

She's very pretty. How did you come through the flooding?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

pretty much just regular heavy rain... no flooding here at the house... wind was pretty high, knocked off a bunch of dead tree limbs...saved me from having to pay someone to cut them off

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    pretty much just regular heavy rain... no flooding here at the house... wind was pretty high, knocked off a bunch of dead tree limbs...saved me from having to pay someone to cut them off
    lol, good deal!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Lots of great shots yesterday! She was such a sweetie.

Here's my first batch of post processed pics from the shoot.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

more to come soon, saving the "sexy" pics for last

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love your stuff, but the last pic looks like her legs are scraped/bruised. The others are great,

Country
    Country Flag

Yep. Good stuff, Terry!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I love your stuff, but the last pic looks like her legs are scraped/bruised. The others are great,

somebody on facebook complained about the same thing ha ha

and here's exactly what I told them....

the bruises/rashes are actually "manmade" ie photoshopped in... and the style is meant to be similar to the old detective novel illustrative technique. My intent for the bruises is to lend a background story to the picture...why is she blindfolded, is she being punished/ abused? held hostage? It's long been my view, not all art is meant to just be pretty pictures....but rather to make the viewer think and possibly question "what's up with that?"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

this was kind of what I had in mind when doing this one...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

This one's for you Hugh Hefner.... an icon and a legend... you brought sexuality out of the closet and made it mainstream... while maintaining a class act.

Hat's off to you! R.I.P.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast