Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir_Boomme's NSFW Art (warning:nude art)

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks Brice.... I'm really enjoying the collage work direction I've been kind of moving toward doing more of.
    It's fun trying out new techniques.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it too, but I must say i've yet to see any of yours that didn't appeal to me.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I Just finished this one...
    I call it : "LOST"

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!

So is this all digital or do you work in different mediums?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brice...
    most of these are digital ( the seated man on page 1 is white conte' on black paper)

I have another art thread here... but here are some pen/ink/color pencil drawings of mine:

ink and pencils

charcoal drawing I did (and gave to my dad) but this is a print I made of it from an old slide

a large acrylic painting I need to get back to some day... ( hopefully this month when I get some time off)

this was an (lame) attempt at pointism - drawing by making lots of dots with a felt tipped pen.... I think this early art movement was what inspired the idea of TV - and which in turn resulted in digital media

ink doodles on typing paper (I did during boring work meetings)

another acrylic painting I started but ... never finished... saved for one day when I'm not working my life away...

note... I do the digital because it is faster, and I'm so time limited with my Mon- Fri. job plus running the DJ business on the weekends.
    some day when I hit the Lotto or finally retire... I look forward to spending my time just painting and drawing/ doing artsy stuff.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You sir, are a true artist. Rightfully this should be the only job you have.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

ha, if only...
    But I could never support the Fiero or the other toys on a starving artist salary...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't know you did pen/pencil artwork, Terry. I like it a lot!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    ha, if only...
    But I could never support the Fiero or the other toys on a starving artist salary...
    Fair enough!

You should probably skip that starving part. Not a wise decision. Kinda sucks!

If you rescue me

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You have amazing talent!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bravo!!! Mr. Secretary. Bravo!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OK... so you guys convinced me that I should do the model shoot today... I got a LOT! of good shots - here are 4 that I took and edited tonight.

Did some playing around with mullti-exposures - these were taken with a 4 second shutter speed, with soft-flash boxes - three flashes spaced at 1 second each.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I particularly like the last one in blue.
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah, I like the blue one and the one above it best (the flying one - I like the different textures that are caused by the overlapping images in that one)

here's a couple of my standard shots i found interesting.
    again... NOT SAFE FOR WORK HERE!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

AGAIN......

art that is NOT SAFE FOR WORK

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't NSFW depend on where one works?

Very nice, Terry!

If you rescue me

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Marvelous images. Very fine work.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks RF and Brice... I'm thinking you guys and shannon are the only ones that look in here - ha ha...

Here's one from the same shoot that I edited last night about 2 am - I kind of like it because it reminds me of a favorite painter of mine - Patrick Nagel. (I was intentionally influenced here, the pose was a classic Nagel pose - so I decided to copy his style somewhat too)

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I check this thread out as well I just don't comment. I'm kinda like a voyeur I guess.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

one of those quiet pervs... I like that!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Same as Ben, and I am impressed
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

One I just finished...

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

You really have a great eye! Keep it up! I check out your work regularly, I'm a voyeur too!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Perv!? Who me? I'm here strictly for the art, thank you very much.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Perv!? Who me? I'm here strictly for the art, thank you very much.
    And you buy Playboy just for the articles, right?

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast