Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir_Boomme's NSFW Art (warning:nude art)

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are really great pics!!!!

Look out! Lily-sai is on a distinguished road Lily-sai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oh, i love the last pic! you did a very good with the face.

"...neither the stupid jokes nor the easy surface emotions were the truth of Cuthbert Allgood."

'til the end of the world rosie real is on a distinguished road rosie real's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

sir_boomme that is fantastic.

. . . but i'm paralyzed with not caring very much.
    ~ spike

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's pretty damn cool, Terry.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

after I played around with it in photompact:

"On the Darkside of Mother Nature"

Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-19-2010 at 10:42 PM.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ooh, spooky! I like it!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Look out! Lily-sai is on a distinguished road Lily-sai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful. *le happy sigh*

"...neither the stupid jokes nor the easy surface emotions were the truth of Cuthbert Allgood."

'til the end of the world rosie real is on a distinguished road rosie real's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

sepia tones for the win. definitely.

. . . but i'm paralyzed with not caring very much.
    ~ spike

Traveler RobertPooner is on a distinguished road

more boobs less dong

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 03-05-2012 at 12:41 AM.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It looks really good. I'd like to see it if you go with that idea.

Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing the inspiration and original canvas too.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Sam!

Yeah, I can't wait to see it!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

well.... my girlfriend said NO! to my first proposed body painting...
    She said she wants something " Pretty"

so i did the one below hee hee...(all airbrushed in photoimpact)
    It didn't agree with her either...
    she's such a party pooper - we are so not in the same hemisphere with our tastes.
    pretty eh... god give me a break... BORING!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dali?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 03-05-2012 at 12:40 AM.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dude, maybe you should host the pics in the gallery here? It looks like Photobucket didn't like them.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

ha.... now that's funny.... never had a problem with my art pics getting deleted before.... must be an over-zealous censorship prude on duty tonight at the photobucket.

hosted through the DT site.... hopefully they won't get deleted.... might have to photoshop pasties in....

with no glare...

with glare... but you can see the color of the framing better ....

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Heavenly Bodies"

and version 2

i did a little more editing tonight on this one....

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

been playing wth photo impact tonight...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just checked out the thread, some very nice stuff.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

New one I just finished: "Pumpkin Treeats"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished this one tonight - I call it "BITCH"
    yeah... that's my puppy "Thing"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

one of my newest: "Hay Baby"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I love those last couple, Terry! You've got some incredible talent dude. I really haven't seen any of your art that I didn't like as far as I recall.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast