Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir_Boomme's NSFW Art (warning:nude art)

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Sir_Boomme's NSFW Art (warning:nude art)

OK... here are a few of my nudes...will post more as time allows.

"Line Down and Relaxing V. 1"

Framed about 2 ft x 3.5 ft

"Line Down and Relaxing V. 2"

Framed:
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-19-2010 at 10:01 PM.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Rippling Puddles"
    unframed:

Framed...this is a whopper almost 3ft x 4 ft

Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-19-2010 at 10:02 PM.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Baby Blue Thighs"
    unframed about 3.5ft x 3ft

Framed:
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-19-2010 at 10:35 PM.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Broken Hearted Lover"
    unframed 2.75 ft x 3.5 ft
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-19-2010 at 10:36 PM.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Christie"
    pen/ink on paper 16"x24"
    -experimenting with pointism(ie. lots of dotting to make a pic.)
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-19-2010 at 10:36 PM.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Seated Man"
    white conte on black paper 16"x24"
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-19-2010 at 10:37 PM.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

that's all i've got documented right now...i'll try to photo more of my stuff when i get time

Brice.... i just realized you wanted one thread for all nudes... could you please change the thread title to make this a generic thread for all?
    sorry...thanks, terry

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

As I said in your other thread, you are very talented, Terry. I'm impressed.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Yeah, great job. I especially like "Christie"..
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I may have misunderstood what Brice was asking about Terry. I thought you wanted to do a thread for classic art, including nudity.

I did not realize it would be art you created, I think they are really good.

But I do like the idea of NSFW in the title so you can leave this thread as yours or make it a general, which ever you like.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice work! I really like the first two. The lines are really cool.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    that's all i've got documented right now...i'll try to photo more of my stuff when i get time

Brice.... i just realized you wanted one thread for all nudes... could you please change the thread title to make this a generic thread for all?
    sorry...thanks, terry
    Matt says you can keep it for your own art if you like, but if you want to make it a general thread it can be done. I'd just have to get one of the mods in this forum to do it. Just let me know which you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I may have misunderstood what Brice was asking about Terry. I thought you wanted to do a thread for classic art, including nudity.

I did not realize it would be art you created, I think they are really good.

But I do like the idea of NSFW in the title so you can leave this thread as yours or make it a general, which ever you like.
    I'm guessing you thought I meant a thread for famous art? If so, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

The very first one on the top of the page is my favourite. Beautiful and unique.
    Wow.

Roland would have understood.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

sorry...thanks, terry
    Matt says you can keep it for your own art if you like, but if you want to make it a general thread it can be done. I'd just have to get one of the mods in this forum to do it. Just let me know which you prefer.
    can it be for Boomme's nudity art only, please, please! such beauty does deserve a thread of its own
    ::a very impressed bear::

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I must say you are a very talented artist. Hope you post more of your art here.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

You have an amazing amount of talent.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

sorry...thanks, terry
    can it be for Boomme's nudity art only, please, please! such beauty does deserve a thread of its own
    ::a very impressed bear::
    That's his decision now.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Sir Boome.... great work! Thanks for posting it here. I look fwd to seeing more.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great job. I'm very impressed with your work. I especially love "Line Down and Relaxing V. 1"

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

ok, so like i posted this originally in my non-nude set of art...
    but,
    this is the photo piece that I lost the large printable file version when my hard drive crashed.
    all I had left was a smaller size that wouldn't have printed well.

I decide to use it in a different way now... by repeating the original image... I can now print at a much larger size.

and I really like the abstraction I achieved by doing this.

though the image is just the original repeatedly mirrored, I think it becomes very sexually suggestive in the second version...which is the way i plan to print it (about 3x4 foot)

TITLED: "The seX WithIn One's Self"

and framed:

though it's not at all what it is (and was created purely by happen-stance), ...one of a like mind could view this as an erotic encounter.

turned on it's side, I also see a furry doglike animal materialize. (think ears = eyes)
    Dr. Freud and his inkblots would have a field day with me, huh
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-19-2010 at 10:39 PM.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

So many comments, so little time.

It is interesting, though.

And yeah, I have a gutter mind and can have hours of fun with this.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Titled: "This Little Piggie"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

me, my gal at carnival - she IS my art piece.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

Titled: "This Little Piggie"

WHOA!!! that is a freak/ awesome picture

reminds me of some of HR Geigers stuff

Wow and to think I had never thought of breasts as scary before
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

a picture i took in cancun:

Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-19-2010 at 10:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast