2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Sir_Boomme's art

Weedeater Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    One of my all time favorite vehicles.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Traveler Audrey is on a distinguished road

"Stay...Good Dog!"
    unframed:

Framed 31.75x37.5 (pictured with model)
    That looks so real.

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Did you draw that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I'll let you know If I come up with something witty... Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Did you draw that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

photography + a lot of photoshop airbrushing.

I'll let you know If I come up with something witty... Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I figure nowdays... with the advent of digital....anybody can take a good photo....
    so I try to take reality and see how bad I can fuck with ii
    for instance... these are photos I took of two of my Fiero club member's cars.
    so I de-constructed them for the t-shirt I designed for an upcoming event.

the design I did for front pocket area...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

this is a couple of designs I did using a photo of my car

Weedeater Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool designs, Terry!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Traveler TnTzDad will become famous soon enough TnTzDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Sir_Boomme might you have any referrals of real book stores in Austin. You know, the small, intimate ones that have some older, SK hard-to-finds? I'm new to the San Marcos area and the one store here isn't what I hoped it would be. Thanks - TnTzDad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14