Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rosalita

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you think King may have toyed with the idea of making her Ka-Tet? Or was Roland closed off from that forever, after Susan?
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Seek View Post
    Do you think King may have toyed with the idea of making her Ka-Tet? Or was Roland closed off from that forever, after Susan?
    Good question...I don't think King had any intention of it, no. In story, I don't think Roland had any plans of adding one else to his ka-tet, and I'm still iffy on whether Callahan was a member.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bound by purpose and the same goal.
    Nope, doesn't sound like Rosa or Callahan fit into that category alongside Roland, Eddie, Jake and Susannah.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

you've listed those who were drawn through doors

That's what I would have done, too. But how about Oy, then?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Not to get too off-topic (cuz I know how you dislike that Jean )....short answer is YES. Oy is because he is tied to Jake and does have the same purpose and goals as the rest of the tet.

If you want, we can further discuss it here.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Jean likes to get off topic when it serves his purpose.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Something about that lady rubbing the cat oil all over was very hot. I liked her a lot because Roland needed a woman like that.

I really wish he would have taken the opportunity to cry off with her.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Something about that lady rubbing the cat oil all over was very hot. I liked her a lot because Roland needed a woman like that.
    Something? Try "everything"..

I really wish he would have taken the opportunity to cry off with her.
    DT7 spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Maybe someday he will

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Hell yyyyyyeah....

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rosalita was an interesting character.

Yes there was a connection between her an Roland, but I'm not convinced they would have ever gotten together full time...

For some reason it bugged me that she turned out to be the best with the plate out of all the women(appart from Susannah). Silly, I just wish King had shared the 'special skills' out between the women. Also the fact that 'his lady' happens to be the most skilled... unknown to him...

Just a personal peeve though. I just find it irritating when one person so happens to be best at everything...

That seems pretty true to life though.

Typical European attitude...get irritated by someone because they stand out and are successful at so many things...

I guess you won't be delving into 'Atlas Shrugged' anytime soon Brainslinger..

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't know that was exclusively a european attitude

AllHail, you've been extra sensitive to trans-atlantic attitudes lately. Are your teats sore and swollen? Hot flushes, dear? Do you want a lemon scented foot bath? I have a pumice.
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Did you say something Josh? Cause I was busy machine-gunning random passerby's...

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

The two of you crack me up...

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brainslinger View Post
    Rosalita was an interesting character.

Yes there was a connection between her an Roland, but I'm not convinced they would have ever gotten together full time...

For some reason it bugged me that she turned out to be the best with the plate out of all the women(appart from Susannah). Silly, I just wish King had shared the 'special skills' out between the women. Also the fact that 'his lady' happens to be the most skilled... unknown to him...

Just a personal peeve though. I just find it irritating when one person so happens to be best at everything...

That seems pretty true to life though.
    I think a woman who is bold enough to basically tell Roland "why don't you sling me some dick" is a natural for the woman who would be bold enough to be the best at the plates.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

I think a woman who is bold enough to basically tell Roland "why don't you sling me some dick" is a natural for the woman who would be bold enough to be the best at the plates.
    Oh Matt. That was perfectly put. If I quoted folk, I would be quoting that.

Country
    Country Flag

Hear, hear! Very well put and I couldn't agree more Matt!

There's this hot actress that for the life of me I can't remember the name of, that I always think of when I read about Rosalita...

Country
    Country Flag

Salma Hayek?

No, she isn't Rosalita but she is damned f*cking hot.

Noo, not her. Gods she is hot though isn't she? Shes a little too young for how I picture Rosalita..

Country
    Country Flag

I agree completely, Rosa is older.
    Can you think of any movie this person is in that I might be able to help you figure her out? I need a face for Rosa....

Its frustrating...I have to stop thinking about it and then it will come to me.

Country
    Country Flag

Is she latina? That is how I picture Rosa...

Yep.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast