Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Joe Hill's Locke & Key

Gunslinger Apprentice BountyHunter is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Somebody told me there are a couple of Dark Tower references in this series. True?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BountyHunter View Post
    Somebody told me there are a couple of Dark Tower references in this series. True?
    I read it not to long ago and I don't recall any. But my memory sucks, so......
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice BountyHunter is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I guess I'll just have to find out for myself then. Lol

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think so. There are some pretty heavy references to SK stuff in NOS4A2 though.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6