10 29.41%
  • Pee Wee's Big Adventure

1 2.94%
  • The Green Mile

6 17.65%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BMOAT - Group C, Bracket I

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMOAT - Group C, Bracket I

No more polls will be posted until these Group C one's are complete. Not my intention to flood the movie forum with these polls. Any mods can feel free to close these threads a day or two when the poll is closed.

I've tried to include movies from all genres and time periods in each bracket.

The Empire Strikes Back

The Others

The Notebook

Casablanca

Rebecca

Pulp Fiction

Pee Wee's Big Adventure

The Green Mile

Looks like some stark competition in this bracket.

Voting goes for Five days. Top four advance. Remember, strategic voting can be used.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Royale with cheeeeeeese.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

DO they speak English in "What"?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I voted for the Notebook.......SIKE

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Oh no, this one has too many good ones, I had to go with Rebecca although that was very hard to not choose Pulp Fiction.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Pulp Fiction but as a Star Wars fan I think it'll get my vote.

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Star Wars rocks!!!

Citizen of Gilead Ka-tet is on a distinguished road Ka-tet's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The notebook ^.^
    If you love me, then love me-Susan of mejis
    See the turtle, aint he keen? All things serve the fucking beam-Eddie of NewYork
    You burn prettily-Corwin of Amber

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Pulp Fiction

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pulp Fiction. I love star wars, but Pulp fiction has guns ^_^
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

And Star Wars is devoid of guns? lol,

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    And Star Wars is devoid of guns? lol,
    but i have to agree, that movies with real guns are more exciting to me than movies with fantasy guns. not that i don't love Empire, but Pulp Fiction is the better movie overall, including the violence.

btw dude, this tournament idea was pure brilliance. i am enjoying the format.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

This could be a yearly thing as the outcome would most likely change.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I voted for the Green Mile. I loved the movie and have not seen the other movies. So I had to go with it

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oh thank you Lord, three Casablanca votes now!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hard to decide between TESB and Casablanca and The Green Mile but ended up going with The Green Mile. One of the best adaptations of a SK book to date.
    Not heard of The Notebook or Rebecca so are these worth checking out? Just realized not seen all of Pulp Fiction just bits and pieces of it.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rebecca is a Hitchcock superclassic!

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice one Jean when you metioned Hitchcock I googled the film and read the plotline and have seen the film a load of times over the years on TV. It was on not so long ago and you are right it is a classic film that you watch time and time again.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I had to choose between Pulp Fiction and Pee Wee??? damn you, mattrick!

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

"Paging Mr. Herman.... telephone call for Mr. Herman."
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This may very well be the only poll EvER that would pit Casablanca against Pee Wee Herman....LOL
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Yes, Rebecca is Hitchcock's masterpiece. For anyone that hasn't seen it, I highly recommend you check it out.
    I understand that it's up against Pulp Fiction, Empire Strikes Back, and Casablanca but I can't believe I'm the only one to vote for it. I'll be so sad to see it go in the first round
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

if only had more than one vote....

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The Empire Strikes Back....no question.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Yes, Rebecca is Hitchcock's masterpiece. For anyone that hasn't seen it, I highly recommend you check it out.
    I understand that it's up against Pulp Fiction, Empire Strikes Back, and Casablanca but I can't believe I'm the only one to vote for it. I'll be so sad to see it go in the first round
    it's only because I voted for Casablanca. Rebecca is the only other eligible movie there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast