40. You may not vote on this poll
  • aurora

12 30.00%
  • heather19

28 70.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Contest #7 Vote Off!!!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Thanks guys, and Congrats to Aurora as well, that was a great picture you did.

And in case anyone's interested here's a clearer version that I have, sorry I wasn't able to scan it in time for the contest.

Only the gentle are ever really strong.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice aurora is on a distinguished road aurora's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

First as I said before a major congrats to Heather, even I voted for her!

Aurora, yours is amazing also, and I hope you don't take this badly. But many will enter, only one can win
    No frets there my friend. My only regrets is I am so over whelmed with grad school work that I have so little time to actually get nothing done. I do have a MUCH better rendition of this underway but no time to finish working on it. But I promise I'll show it off when I finally get it done.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

great! I look forward to it.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2