Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: HF2008 The Giveaway List!! Donate by May 17th to be eligible--Amazing gifts!!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I also wanted to let you guys know that this list will continue to grow all the way up to the drawing.

We are still accepting donations--so make sure you stay fresh. I will post in here whenever there is something new.

For instance--I forgot to put up a DVD of Pet Semetary so that is going in soon. I'm sure that is the only one I forgot but we are getting new stuff all the time.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

You can PM me for any questions on your giveaway entries.

Edit: Also, the Boehmke prints going up for auction are: Tick-Tock Man (see towerpedia for Dave's winning artwork), and Pennywise.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

What a great collection of items for the giveaway. And I am speechless about the grandprize!!! You guys are doing such a great job with this, and it's nice to know King is aware of it, and willing to help in some way.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Heather, I was thrilled when he agreed to do it. Couldn't sleep for several nights.

My little PM box over as the SKMB is full with interest.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy cow! Matt, you've really outdone yourself.

My jaw kept dropping lower and lower as I read through the list. I got to those limited edition prints and thought they were going to be the grand prize, but no. I cannot believe you actually were able to get Stephen King to donate a personalized book. Stupendous.

I am stunned by this whole list, mainly because it represents the generosity of everyone who has donated amazing items and much needed cash (or both) to this worthwhile cause.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Patrick--the biggest gift for me is giving the money to the cause, but the idea that he actually acknowledged our little venture is like emotional gold to me.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

Thanks Patrick--the biggest gift for me is giving the money to the cause, but the idea that he actually acknowledged our little venture is like emotional gold to me.
    I agree completely on all points. I'm still stunned.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I am amazed as well! What an intense list! There are about 10 things on that list I'm hoping I win

Seriously, this site is just incredible!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I am amazed as well! What an intense list! There are about 10 things on that list I'm hoping I win

Seriously, this site is just incredible!
    Erin, you donated one of the top prizes. I'd be thrilled to win what you're giving away. You rock!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep--in a big fat way I am loving Erin and all the others for their wonderful generosity.

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That is an amazing group of prizes! I am speechless.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you sir, and thanks for being a part of it.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

It is quite amazing! But he loves people making donations to his charity!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    You can PM me for any questions on your giveaway entries.

Edit: Also, the Boehmke prints going up for auction are: Tick-Tock Man (see towerpedia for Dave's winning artwork), and Pennywise.
    Oh, Tick-Tock Man? I LOVE that one!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post

It is quite amazing! But he loves people making donations to his charity!
    Very much so. I consider it a big deal because we are so new to the game.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Yeah, it is pretty impressive how much attention this place has garnered in less than a year.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very Very Nice....I am blown away by theses items...great job!!!
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Very substantial response to this you guys, from all quarters.

Thank you so much everyone--I was really hoping we could do something significant with this fund raiser.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Very substantial response to this you guys, from all quarters.

Thank you so much everyone--I was really hoping we could do something significant with this fund raiser.

and it seems you have!

You guys have been doing an awsome job. I am sure that SK will be impressed!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

This dropped my jaw also! Great Job!

I hope I win it!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

GREAT list! I've got some more stuff to throw in, but it won't top most of the stuff on the list already.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow - totally blown away by the incredible items donated!

It accurately reflects the huge amount of hard work Matt and the other Directors have put in over the last year. Well done guys!
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Awesome stuff!

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You da man Matt - even if you are in Washington DC now on a drizzly day - a good day to do the museums - leave the monuments for a nicer day!

See ya on Friday - in a bout 100 hours! ;-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I could have donated a riped copy of the Myst....hhahahahah....good quality too. Had it before it came out on DVD. Course I woulda got in trouble.

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast