Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 70 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1732

Thread: Book Dealers-eBay sellers-dt.org buyers/sellers/ to Avoid like the Corona Virus

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    Paypal gift is for gifts to family and friends. Situations where no products are changing hands. For standard purchases the gift payment should not be used. I will do it for people I know and trust but it is rare. I get turned off by people that request it from me. I will pay a little extra to help them with the fees if asks vs paying by gift.
    100% agree with this. You have no recourse as a buyer if item is lost in mail or ANYTHING untowards happens with your deal. A much better option is for both parties to split the 3%, or EVEN BETTER is for a seller to include this cost of doing business in their purchase price.

Sellers should never demand paypal gift and if they do the chance that I will buy their item goes down quite a lot.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

You would be hard pressed to find any members that have a higher feedback rating on this site than Randall Flagg and I........if either of us required payment in the form of FRIENDS AND FAMILY, would it disuade you from buying from us?

I would hope the answer would be NO.

The point of my example, is that FRIENDS AND FAMILY payments should done on a case by case basis.

It wasn't that long ago we were mailing checks to each other for purchases on ebay....and F&F is really no different.

Now if you will excuse me, I am off to send a member of this site a FRIENDS AND FAMILY payment (seriously....I am)
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    You would be hard pressed to find any members that have a higher feedback rating on this site than Randall Flagg and I........if either of us required payment in the form of FRIENDS AND FAMILY, would it disuade you from buying from us?

I would hope the sanswer would be NO.

The point of my example, is that FRIENDS AND FAMILY payments should done on a case by case basis.
    agreed - i typically use paypal invoice for first time dealing with someone - unless well known. Then after a good relationship - typically use friends/family option. Case by case

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

What concerns me here is that a member of this forum is not agreeing to a refund when the deal has been identified as not what was on offer. Regardless of any possible missunderstanding about if the matching number was available or not (and by missunderstanding I mean on the part of Greg to have offered it in the first place), I would hope that any member here would be recpetive to a refund/return when the purchaser says the book/deal purchased was not what was advertised.

I'll be interested to hear more on this transaction.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It seems like dude was pretty desperate to sell the book, he kept spamming ads in multiple threads, reducing the price and all in all seemed very motivated to sell. He probably doesn't have the money to refund, lol. Having spent it on whatever life need he was fulfilling. Of course we will not know this unless he comes forth and owns up to the allegations against him. Why someone would do something to get them shunned from this community is hard to figure. The community is worth a lot.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    What concerns me here is that a member of this forum is not agreeing to a refund when the deal has been identified as not what was on offer. Regardless of any possible missunderstanding about if the matching number was available or not (and by missunderstanding I mean on the part of Greg to have offered it in the first place), I would hope that any member here would be recpetive to a refund/return when the purchaser says the book/deal purchased was not what was advertised.

I'll be interested to hear more on this transaction.
    Your 100% right. That is the major concern here.... why won't he give the money back? And when it comes to Pay Pal gift... I dont know why everyone just doesnt add the 3% in and that way EVERY party is protected. Whether its a new guy or not. Better safe than sorry... hope this works out for Scg1999!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Should we move this discussion to the "Buyers To Avoid" Thread?

Those with items to sell are getting pushed down the thread relatively quickly as a result of the back-and-forth (yet extremely relevant) dialogue.

Just a thought…

EDIT: WOW - THAT WAS FAST!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I get the picture. You guys take over the HF duties. Good luck, and God bless!!! I've had quite enough insults from you folks. Live long and prosper or whatever the fuck you do. It's all on you now. I'm just a collector. Go raise 20K next year!!!
    RF lumped you in with himself - AND the most reputable SK collector on Planet Earth.

In every way that mattered, it was a compliment. I know it was the FMK game - but point remains the same - you were brought in with the two most trustworthy people on the board.

Now, I have one last suggestion:

https://youtu.be/B05INM57xO8?t=2s

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    I get the picture. You guys take over the HF duties. Good luck, and God bless!!! I've had quite enough insults from you folks. Live long and prosper or whatever the fuck you do. It's all on you now. I'm just a collector. Go raise 20K next year!!!
    RF lumped you in with himself - AND the most reputable SK collector on Planet Earth.

In every way that mattered, it was a compliment. I know it was the FMK game - but point remains the same - you were brought in with the two most trustworthy people on the board.

I knew most people would understand.

Similar question posed to me a few years ago. Ginger, or Maryanne?

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    It seems like dude was pretty desperate to sell the book, he kept spamming ads in multiple threads, reducing the price and all in all seemed very motivated to sell. He probably doesn't have the money to refund, lol. Having spent it on whatever life need he was fulfilling. Of course we will not know this unless he comes forth and owns up to the allegations against him. Why someone would do something to get them shunned from this community is hard to figure. The community is worth a lot.
    You are probably right. He has spent the money at this point. I definitely learned a lesson on gifting money to someone i have not had dealings with in the past!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    You are probably right. He has spent the money at this point. I definitely learned a lesson on gifting money to someone i have not had dealings with in the past!
    Any updates ?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

https://youtu.be/B05INM57xO8?t=2s
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

I knew most people would understand.

Similar question posed to me a few years ago. Ginger, or Maryanne?

Okay, I admit it. I didn't have a clue as to what was being listed and just assumed it wasn't good given the thread. Had a bad day and a bad moment. Still seems a little off given the thread you least want to get mentioned in, but I understand. Pardon my ignorance. I'm still retiring. I can't handle the "heat". LOL

That video was very amateur and full of non truth's by the way!! LOL The only reason he can't stand me is that he can't stand next to me. I usually rest my drink on his head!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty funny stuff. I remember submitting the Ginger or Maryanne question years ago but don't remember seeing that video. I am flattered.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Pretty funny stuff. I remember submitting the Ginger or Maryanne question years ago but don't remember seeing that video. I am flattered.
    Wow. I am hurt that it took years for you to see that
    Spoiler:
    <----inserts emoticon, remarque, and a "handful" of other things...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I would like to warn other members of buying anything from greg/F1racefan i would also appreciate feedback from members of this forum and what you think about this transaction.
    Recently F1racefan put an add in this forum to sell A game of thrones. Along with the book he said the purchase was to include rites to the same number of future Ice and Fire books. This is the only reason i agreed to the deal. If i could show you all the PM's leading to the sale It would be very clear that the rites to the number were part of the deal. This was a blatant lie as he does not even own Dance with Dragons and has no claim to the number. He will not allow me a refund and took advantage of the fact that i gifted the money to him as part of the deal. the offer is on the page before this one, 306.
    . Here is a copy of the public conversation in this forum.
    "Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    =
    Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    REDUCED!!!

For Sale: GRRM SubPress Game of Thrones S/L #354/500 still in publishers shipping box. $475 + free shipping in US Paypal gift or add 3% if you don't want to do gift.

This will give you the chance to buy A Knight of Seven Kingdoms S/L matching # if you order by May 31st, 2015.

Make me a offer!! All reasonable offers considered.
    SOLD

Its clear he is offering the matching number in this offer. And i complied by buying the Knight of seven kingdoms before the deadline only to get an email from bill saying that Greg does not own the rites to this number

please beware this member as he is a very dishonest person.
    If you read the add it clearly states that AGOT entitles you to buy a copy of A Knight of Seven Kingdoms. I said nothing about you being able to buy anything further in the series. Note it says a "chance " to get matching numbers. The way I understood it from reading Sub Press website was that if the owner of ADWD did not purchase this edition you could request a matching number. There was no guarantee implied. The reason I was wanting to sell the book quickly was the open order date for AKOSK was coming up June 1st and once this date passes the value of the book decreases since it will no longer be the book you need to purchase the next one. This being said. SGC1999 and I came to an agreement on price, he paid and i shipped the books. i sent an email to Bill to transfer the rights to he could purchase AKOSK. When Bill told him he could not get matching #'s he informed me he would only pay $100 less than the agreed price as he found it cheaper somewhere else, for the book or wanted a full refund. I said sorry I would not re-negotiate the price of the book. To me if sgc1999 didn't understand what this book entitled him too, he should have asked and verified it with me before purchase. I would have explained exactly what i just said above. I have invested the money into another book and don't have it to refund. I have all the PM's in my inbox if RF would like to check out the validity of what I have written. I admit the add was not as clear as it could have been, but this could have been avoided with a question from scg1999 before purchase.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would like to warn other members of buying anything from greg/F1racefan i would also appreciate feedback from members of this forum and what you think about this transaction.
    Recently F1racefan put an add in this forum to sell A game of thrones. Along with the book he said the purchase was to include rites to the same number of future Ice and Fire books. This is the only reason i agreed to the deal. If i could show you all the PM's leading to the sale It would be very clear that the rites to the number were part of the deal. This was a blatant lie as he does not even own Dance with Dragons and has no claim to the number. He will not allow me a refund and took advantage of the fact that i gifted the money to him as part of the deal. the offer is on the page before this one, 306.
    . Here is a copy of the public conversation in this forum.
    "Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    =
    REDUCED!!!

For Sale: GRRM SubPress Game of Thrones S/L #354/500 still in publishers shipping box. $475 + free shipping in US Paypal gift or add 3% if you don't want to do gift.

This will give you the chance to buy A Knight of Seven Kingdoms S/L matching # if you order by May 31st, 2015.

Make me a offer!! All reasonable offers considered.
    SOLD

Its clear he is offering the matching number in this offer. And i complied by buying the Knight of seven kingdoms before the deadline only to get an email from bill saying that Greg does not own the rites to this number

please beware this member as he is a very dishonest person.
    If you read the add it clearly states that AGOT entitles you to buy a copy of A Knight of Seven Kingdoms. I said nothing about you being able to buy anything further in the series. Note it says a "chance " to get matching numbers. The way I understood it from reading Sub Press website was that if the owner of ADWD did not purchase this edition you could request a matching number. There was no guarantee implied. The reason I was wanting to sell the book quickly was the open order date for AKOSK was coming up June 1st and once this date passes the value of the book decreases since it will no longer be the book you need to purchase the next one. This being said. SGC1999 and I came to an agreement on price, he paid and i shipped the books. i sent an email to Bill to transfer the rights to he could purchase AKOSK. When Bill told him he could not get matching #'s he informed me he would only pay $100 less than the agreed price as he found it cheaper somewhere else, for the book or wanted a full refund. I said sorry I would not re-negotiate the price of the book. To me if sgc1999 didn't understand what this book entitled him too, he should have asked and verified it with me before purchase. I would have explained exactly what i just said above. I have invested the money into another book and don't have it to refund. I have all the PM's in my inbox if RF would like to check out the validity of what I have written. I admit the add was not as clear as it could have been, but this could have been avoided with a question from scg1999 before purchase.
    Sorry... your in the wrong. IF ANY MEMBER told me they wanted a refund within a reasonable amount of time.. and this was... It would be done NO QUESTION. You not refunding him is wrong. I will NOT ever deal with you because of it. Period... not how this site does business and I know others will feel the same way. Shame on you man.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I have to agree with Kris here.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I appreciate that F1racefan has given his side of the story. I've learned/reinforced a few lessons from seeing this play out.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The reason I was wanting to sell the book quickly was the open order date for AKOSK was coming up June 1st and once this date passes the value of the book decreases since it will no longer be the book you need to purchase the next one.
    So you agree that there is a value to the book based on the ability to get future matching numbers.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    The reason I was wanting to sell the book quickly was the open order date for AKOSK was coming up June 1st and once this date passes the value of the book decreases since it will no longer be the book you need to purchase the next one.
    So you agree that there is a value to the book based on the ability to get future matching numbers.
    There IS an added value to a book based on the ability to get the future matching numbers. Just look at what happened to some of the DT books when Grant decided to lower the limitations.

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

F1, I think you are missing an important point. Kris emphasises it above. The purchaser requested a refund once it was established the deal was not what it was described to be, and you are not proceeding to refund the money. This is not what I would expect of a trader here on the site.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

F1, I think you are missing an important point. Kris emphasises it above. The purchaser requested a refund once it was established the deal was not what it was described to be, and you are not proceeding to refund the money. This is not what I would expect of a trader here on the site.
    And I agree with this. A deal involves a "meeting of the minds" and this did not happen in this instance.

John

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    And I agree with this. A deal involves a "meeting of the minds" and this did not happen in this instance.

John
    I also agree. And sadly, there is no Paypal safety net in place to compel the seller to make this right.

Dan

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

It's a skeevy way of doing business.

A seller should always offer a refund to an unhappy customer - yeah, it stinks, but it's just the right way to behave - especially when selling on a site that avoids ebay fees/uncertainty/etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 70 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast