Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1732

Thread: Book Dealers-eBay sellers-dt.org buyers/sellers/ to Avoid like the Corona Virus

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    It's a walking cat, so if you missed the joke I understand. That being said, if someone wants to make a point directly to me I will certainly respond unless that's also something that's against the rules here as well. There's more unwritten rules here than baseball.
    So that would be a no then?
    Or yes you didn't see yourself out?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    It's a walking cat, so if you missed the joke I understand. That being said, if someone wants to make a point directly to me I will certainly respond unless that's also something that's against the rules here as well. There's more unwritten rules here than baseball.
    I'm the troll here
    Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Yeah, the cat confuses me too. More explanation needed, this is fascinating btw but I'm sure Brian would rather this was done elsewhere.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Let’s continue this in the thread: “eBay sellers to avoid like the plague - and who are insightless with long-standing interpersonal difficulties dating back to adolescence..”

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Let’s continue this in the thread: “eBay sellers to avoid like the plague - and who are insightless with long-standing interpersonal difficulties dating back to adolescence..”
    Great idea!

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

A point to be made is that while you guys pile on there ARE folks here wondering why it has to be this way. They have their varied reasons for being here, I'm sure. None of them will speak up because they don't want the same treatment. Take a second and think about if that's the environment you want with an online forum. That's how Twitter is, and it's considered by many to be pretty toxic. As I said before, it's not my place to tell you how to act, I just know how I don't want to be treated. I'm not a martyr or anything, I simply don't mind if people dislike me because of some made up reason they decided to create before getting to know me. That's them taking poison hoping I get sick, like not forgiving folks.
    Seeking:

Here we go!! Can the troll cat come over here now?

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Please share your ebay ID and i'll gladly make it official. That way you don't have to PM me asking me to hook you up with deals like in the past.
    Seeking:

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm the troll here
    What exactly is it that your looking for right now? Seriously, why bother.
    Sort of a lipstick on a pig kinda thing at this point...

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

You're right, I'm done (and this isn't to have last word). This went on longer than it should have and I want to personally apologize to CD and Brian for this thread being where it played out.
    Seeking:

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Oh look...Brooks into it with another member of our community..shocked! All of us self proclaimed expert assholes. Good thing you have those “1k a day in sales” to use as a shield against the bullies ...wait...No one gives a shit?...Yeah, no one gives a shit.. This fantasy world that you live in where you are some victim on a crusade is comical. The reality is that you are an arrogant, insufferable troll ...but hey, the problem is with everyone else right?? Why dont you just do us all a favor and crawl back to whatever Koontz board you spawned from
    Let me guess who this is....the guy who can't spell?
    Let me guess who this is..the cunt that everyone hates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    FIHC

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Please simply submit your reply as follows:

My ebay ID is [enter id here] as I do not want to ever be allowed to buy from an ebay store because of a forum where that person had a disagreement with someone.

--------------
    I'll check in periodically to process these for you guys, cheers!
    Seeking:

Well now you've given away your evil plan. I probably won't share my ebay ID with you, certainly not now.

I just buy on there anyway.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Doesn’t matter - mine was already blocked. Never had an interaction with you on eBay before and I’m blocked lol.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Well now you've given away your evil plan. I probably won't share my ebay ID with you, certainly not now.

Aw dang, I'll have to take your money in the future...my plan has failed. But...don't you want to avoid buying something you want from someone you don't know but there was friction with someone else with on a totally different site?
    Seeking:

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure what the heck happened in this thread... but ok.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Not sure what the heck happened in this thread... but ok.
    It done blowed up.

I just want to know what FIHC means.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Ha ha! So I'm not the only one! I even Googled it without success.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Ha ha! So I'm not the only one! I even Googled it without success.
    Me too. I have no idea what that means.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW! I’m just catching up on everything with this Brooks guy. I’ve already seen him get the boot on Facebook groups, and it looks like he’s losing customers here too. Didn’t take him long at all to make enemies. Good riddance!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Aw dang, I'll have to take your money in the future...my plan has failed. But...don't you want to avoid buying something you want from someone you don't know but there was friction with someone else with on a totally different site?
    Sounds like the boycott may have been poorly planned.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

To summarize my understanding of what I’ve read both here and on FB:

This seller:

1. Lists items for sale for much higher than current market prices. Serious collectors find this a ridiculous practice.

2. Blocks a massive list of potential eBay buyers and cannot articulate the specific reason for at least one particular potential buyer. Serious collectors find this insulting.

3. Argues with other serious collectors, offending many of them while also taking offense himself. Others not directly involved in #1 and #2 appear to pile on. This all creates drama for everyone.

Here are my two questions:

Has this seller actually ripped anyone off? By either:
    1. not delivering goods purchased,
    2. delivered goods not as described, or
    3. mailed collectibles in sub-par packaging?

Or are we avoiding the seller because we just don’t like him?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I only avoid him and commenting to his post because he was a jerk the only time I commented to one of his post. I cracked a joke about selling kids as a way to avoid parenting cost and he was extremely rude. It was an obvious joke (post is in the bookcase thread). I don't need the drama, so I avoid him.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have no comment about anyone else's experiences, and no desire to join in the broader discussion/argument, but I will contribute my experiences:

1. I had previously purchased items off of eBay from this seller prior to the seller joining TDT. He has thousands of books in his eBay store and from what I have seen of it there are items that are (a) good bargains, (b) fair market prices, and (c) higher than market prices. I generally tend to purchase from groups (a) and (b) and I believe but don't fully recall if I've ever submitted an offer for an item in the (c) group. All items were well packaged and shipped in a timely manner and I had no issues.

2. I have since purchased items directly from this seller after connecting with him on this site and was very happy with my purchases. For one purchase, he sold the item to me for less than I offered because he thought it was a fairer price. Again, the items were well packaged and shipped in a timely manner and I had no issues.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast