Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1732

Thread: Book Dealers-eBay sellers-dt.org buyers/sellers/ to Avoid like the Corona Virus

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I suggest steering clear of eBay seller perez_1979. He's prone to shipping quality books in padded envelopes. Otherwise, buy at your own risk.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Perez_1979 must have got our collective message. Mine was packed properly with cardboard protecting it also
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    Just acquired this, does anyone know how much this sold for? Thanks

They were free but not sure there is much market for it...
    I guess we will see
    Listing them? Let me know... I would be interested in the outcome!
    Yeah, but....and I know there's hatred out there for this....I don't mind keeping them so the price might not be exciting for everyone.
    Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess we will see
    Why would the item be up for an offer, but when I make an offer I'm told the seller isn't taking offers from me?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

I guess we will see
    Why would the item be up for an offer, but when I make an offer I'm told the seller isn't taking offers from me?
    That happened to me As well on his different items RF

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

I guess we will see
    That happened to me As well on his different items RF
    That is pure bullshit. I demand to know why I get this message:

Sorry, the seller is not accepting bids or offers from you at this time. This may occur for various reasons. For example, the seller might have a limit for the amount of items that can be purchased within a given time.

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

My ban list has over 2000 users, likely something else I’ll get lectured from the gallery on. I’ve had folks full on attempt to sabotage me and even try to get me fired from my “real” job so I do not mess around. Jerome, I PM’d you.
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess we will see
    Listing them? Let me know... I would be interested in the outcome!
    Well, there was a market. It sold in less than a day...if there is even another one which I’m not sure there is then $200 is the most they should be allowed to ask since that is the last sale price.
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My ban list has over 2000 users, likely something else I’ll get lectured from the gallery on. I’ve had folks full on attempt to sabotage me and even try to get me fired from my “real” job so I do not mess around. Jerome, I PM’d you.
    I don't like your comment about being "lectured from the gallery". If you don't like "the gallery", then go somewhere else and be free from "lecturing".

I demand to know why I wasn't allowed to submit an offer. I want you to publicly say why. No PM, just put it out there for me and the community to know.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I reading this right? Someone here has blocked RF from purchasing from them?

This will end well...

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Am I reading this right? Someone here has blocked RF from purchasing from them?

This will end well...
    Its a bold strategy, Cotton
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Here you go for public, this was my reply I was writing to your PM when you posted that ridiculous bully warden bullshit above:

I wrote: "Hey, what’s your eBay ID? I’m VERY careful with my account so I block if there’s a chance I’m being sabotaged. I had other sellers do that and even send letters to my Superintendent years ago. Possibly there was a message in the past or something, no clue because I don’t know who your eBay is..."

I could unblock you or we could work something out here.

So you wrote: my ebay ID is zoidsmith.

I want to know why you blocked me.

I was writing:

I want to know why I don't just get asked? I certainly don't mind talking to you, but this is something that goes on a lot around here. We are both adults, and this couldn't be the way you'd talk to me in person if you had any respect. I had a few people reach out and say some folks here are so interested in their self-proclaimed expertise and shouldn't treat me like the way they have on other threads. Honestly, you never had been like that and they weren't referring to you, but now you're demanding I justify something with my business instead of simply talking to me like a human being.

I know it's your site, and do with it what you will, but I am not here to be pushed around. I just wanted to see what's going on with Suntup. Other people told me to start putting up things about my listings, I didn't even want to. Then it became hostile.

I don't even post anymore because of the ridiculous amount of hubris people have when it comes to telling me how to run my business. It's not something I'm new at or run as an amateur. I have over 1 grand a day in sales on average so the lectures can take a rest. The hypocrisy of folks also wanting a deal on everything and shitting on pricing but sure enough when it comes to selling their own they want top dollar has me not giving a DAMN about people like Kingfan or whatever his judgmental ass is.

I'll say this, Jerome, I am not going to set any demands on you but I don't actually owe you or anyone a reason for why I ban people. Maybe you sold something fully copying the listing I did and beat me by a dollar. Maybe you sent me some shitty message. Maybe you bought from me and returned it out of sorts. Maybe....I don't give a damn and just block people who look wrong to me. I actually explained this pretty fairly with the previous message. With that, I was already warned I'd be banned from the site for blocking you. Well, if that's how things are run then I guess so be it. I was FULLY willing to work out a deal with you simply out of respect but it sold before you replied and then it's a demand so I'll just let you make your decisions and let that be how it is.

Cheers
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Seeking:

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup, as expected.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Yikes, and I thought I burned some bridges...
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

knightmare... you’ve been here for 2 months - you’ve got some balls to carry on with an “I don’t owe you anything” and “lectured from the gallery” attitude, and then in other threads, keen to ask question after question (values, signatures) to help your own business along. Seems to me you’re benefiting a lot from this community, the least you could do is repay it with a little respectful communication... (something also tells me that you’ve had this kind of problem with people before... at some point, self-reflection might be useful).

(I’m mindful that this isn’t the thread to carry on this discussion).

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, someone demands information and I ask to be treated like a human being and I'm the one that needs to work on respectful communication. Thanks for the advice, though, there's certainly some folks here that deserve a pay it forward and I have done so. In that 2 months I've had many positive sales and interactions. With that, I won't tolerate a bully and being new somewhere shouldn't preclude them from the same respect you refer to.

Edit: In fact, I was made to feel like a jerk for simply trying to ensure signatures were authentic for that business. I now no longer even request that help from that group. I simply posted this on here, was not surprisingly told there was likely no value, was helped well from the actual customer service I was hoping for (next time I'll just go direct) and then it's mob rule as the leader gets pissed off. You guys need to do some self-reflection as well.
    Seeking:

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought you saw yourself out?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh look...Brooks into it with another member of our community..shocked! All of us self proclaimed expert assholes. Good thing you have those “1k a day in sales” to use as a shield against the bullies ...wait...No one gives a shit?...Yeah, no one gives a shit.. This fantasy world that you live in where you are some victim on a crusade is comical. The reality is that you are an arrogant, insufferable troll ...but hey, the problem is with everyone else right?? Why dont you just do us all a favor and crawl back to whatever Koontz board you spawned from

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a walking cat, so if you missed the joke I understand. That being said, if someone wants to make a point directly to me I will certainly respond unless that's also something that's against the rules here as well. There's more unwritten rules here than baseball.
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Oh look...Brooks into it with another member of our community..shocked! All of us self proclaimed expert assholes. Good thing you have those “1k a day in sales” to use as a shield against the bullies ...wait...No one gives a shit?...Yeah, no one gives a shit.. This fantasy world that you live in where you are some victim on a crusade is comical. The reality is that you are an arrogant, insufferable troll ...but hey, the problem is with everyone else right?? Why dont you just do us all a favor and crawl back to whatever Koontz board you spawned from
    Let me guess who this is....the guy who can't spell?
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Let me guess who this is....the guy who can't spell?
    Let me guess who this is..the cunt that everyone hates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Seeking:

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    knightmare... you’ve been here for 2 months - you’ve got some balls to carry on with an “I don’t owe you anything” and “lectured from the gallery” attitude, and then in other threads, keen to ask question after question (values, signatures) to help your own business along. Seems to me you’re benefiting a lot from this community, the least you could do is repay it with a little respectful communication... (something also tells me that you’ve had this kind of problem with people before... at some point, self-reflection might be useful).

I think I remember a similar situation on another social media/forum?

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

I think I remember a similar situation on another social media/forum?
    Yep, had the same lecture from the guy who ran that facebook page and blocked me when I pointed it out. That was different, that was a thin skinned meat head who simply couldn't handle critical thought. This is possibly a misunderstanding.
    Seeking:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast