Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: The Best Movie of All Time Tournament - Nominations

Traveler Gileadean Knight is on a distinguished road

I guess this poll thing is over or what? I just found the post today and I went through the list that was compiled and, well, there are several films that I think were very good and I bet many others would feel the same, that weren't on the list. Oh well it seems to have been abandoned anyways...

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I HOPE NOT!

feevie, weren't you gonna take over this thing?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, Mattrick was going to e-mail me all the brackets, but then he came back and posted the next round so I figured he was going to complete it after all...

Mattrick-doo, where are you?!

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I'm thinking you should take over, darlin'

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Good idea Odetta, it just disapeared and although not all of the "winners" were films I even knew or voted for for that matter, it was a fun thread.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree! You should go ahead with it Feev..if you like.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What if....no....that would be too crazy.....do I dare suggest it?

What if we started all over?

!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

why not?

The answer is within

BMOAT! BMOAT! BMOAT!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd say that is your call since he's essentially abandoned it.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    In Love

Maybe A Clockwork Orange will do better this time.

The answer is within

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course it will.

Spoiler:
    Feev, give Clockwork Orange it's own bracket.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    In Love

The answer is within

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be making a new thread shortly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8