Quote Originally Posted by Unfound One View Post

"I'm Gan, or possessed by Gan, I don't know which, maybe there's no difference." King began to cry. His tears were silent and horrible. "But it's not Dis, I turned aside from Dis, I repudiate Dis, and that should be enough but it's not, ka it never satisfied, greedy old ka, that's what she said, isn't it? What Susan Delgado said before you killed her, or I killed her, or Gan killed her. 'Greedy old ka, how I hate it.' Regardless of who killed her, I made her say that, I, for I hate it, so I do. I buck against ka's goad, and will until the day I go into the clearing at the end of the path."
Roland sat at the table, white at the sound of Susan's name.
"And still ka comes to me, comes from me, I translate it, am made to translate it, ka flows out of my navel like a ribbon. I am not ka, I am not the ribbon, it's just what comes through me and I hate it I hate it!"

So.
Sai King is a servant to ka like everybody else is. Interesting.
He hates it, and even adds his opinion to the story coming through him, such as putting his opinion in the words of Susan Delgado.
He says later on the page that he doesn't want to be Gan, and since he was able to turn away from Dis he should be able to turn from Gan as well.

I feel like some of the stuff from the Keystone thread needs to be brought in here. Damn. And I'm not even sure where I'm going with this.

Somebody take the fuckin' feather.
Awesome quote!
Its a very interesting part of the trance because he seems to be saying that ka is Gan's song.