Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Candice's Art

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All I can say Candice is WOW. You have talent for drawing and the ones I looked at blew me away. Love the colours you use and the sensuality they emit. I'm not a big art lover but one artist you remind me of slightly is Jim Fitzpatrick whose drawings and paintings are truly amazing. His work is mainly Celtic inspired taking his influences for old Irish legends. He did a lot of album/single covers for Thin Lizzy (Jim and Phil Lynott were schoolboy friends) and some of them won international awards (the Johnny The Fox album cover was one of them). He also was responsible for the Iconic painting of Che Guevara that you see on tee shirts and bedroom posters worldwide. He didn't copyright the image as he had met Che a few times and said it would be against what Che stood for. Had he copyrighted the image he would have been a millionaire now. You should check out his site on http://www.jimfitzpatrick.ie .
    Sorry for getting a bit side tracked here but you should checkout his work if you haven't already. You will love his site and maybe get some more inspiration for your own work not that you need too as your artwork is fantastic. Looking forward to seeing more of your work as you post them. Once again Candice excellent work.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Candice is superb. Absolutely. Bears don't call her Little Princess for nothing!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Candice, I think you are a very talented artist. I did not look at all your art but they are very good.

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, you guys. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Blackrose, I've been a fan of his for a while, but I try not to take my inspiration from anywhere specific if I can help it... I usually get inspired by little things. Of course, when I do fanart, its usually because I've been really struck by a character. Or I think they would be fun to draw, as was the case with Atomic Betty. Heh. But a lot of my art is original, characters from stories I've been working on and such.
    Of course, from The Goddess Artemis, down, are pretty much all more than two years old, some closer to four. The second post, though, are all drawings I've done in the last two weeks or so.

Jean, its good to see you. I've missed you.

Mia, thank you very much. Its more a hobby than anything, but I've been drawing since I was eleven, and it keeps me sane.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have no artistic talent. I have the gimp downloaded on my computer but have no idea how to use it.

Country
    Country Flag

I actually use Photoshop version 6. I stole it off my dad's computer.

The thing with art is that you just have to keep drawing in order to become a better artist. It doesn't matter how crap your stuff is, keep doing it until it isn't that crappy anymore.

If you want, I have a couple of drawings from when I started to draw in 1999, I could scan them for a bit of a comparison. I save all my art, mainly because I can't bare to part with anything of significant sentimental value which is also still fully intact. I could do a little thing that shows the evolution of my art, actually, since I do have something from every year since I started.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

candice... i really like your art... i especially like wendy x bebe and random lesbians. i'd like to see more that are done in this style. it's kind of a bit picasso, and a bit erte.
    really great. thanks for sharing.

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you very much. I was going for a more... Distorted look with those drawings, and coloring them was a lot of fun. Especially Bebe's dress pattern. I didn't make the pattern, I downloaded it then slightly distorted it from what it originally was, but it just looks... So awesome.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Pretty as a picture Can!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you very, very much Linda.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Forgetful Fantasy-Maker Tiffany is on a distinguished road Tiffany's Avatar

Toronto, Ontario (but I'll probably always call Texas home).
    Country
    Country Flag

Oooooh.

I love your Sally!
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    -Shel Silverstein

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    Oooooh.

I love your Sally!
    Thank you! Thats one of my older works. I'd say I did that in about 2004, or so.`
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Where can we see your new ones?

Roland would have understood.

Country
    Country Flag

Most of what I've drawn in the last year is in the second post, and the newer of the old ones are at the top of the first post. I haven't really drawn anything since I started this thread, but as soon as I do, this will be the first place I post it.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Country
    Country Flag

New art time:

Chandranelle Reid from both UnNamed and Sick Cycle Karousel.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Daggers. I've always been fond of Chandy. Mayhap its because she's a vampire? Haha.

By the way, House rocks, and I love your avatar and signature!
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

No problem.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

om nom AlishaRiley is on a distinguished road AlishaRiley's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Dionysus View Post
    New art time:

Chandranelle Reid from both UnNamed and Sick Cycle Karousel.
    This is really nice.
    I could spend my entire life looking at other people's art, especially when it's interesting.
    I had a peep at some of the links you posted earlier, and Random Lesbians is ace! I like your style of drawing, you've got talent!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, she is amazing, isn't she? Bears adore her.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you both so much. Its good to know my art is appreciated, at least a little bit.

I haven't been drawing much lately, but I've had a little bit of inspiration today. I should have some new art soon.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Country
    Country Flag

Three new drawings:

Dragon-Faerie (incomplete)

Mushroom Poster

Dionysus

Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast