Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Futurama!!

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I can't remember the exact quote, but it went something like this:

Fry: Look it's Uranus!
    Professor: Oh, they changed the name a long time ago because of all the jokes.
    Fry: What did they change it to?
    Professor: Urectum

**Priceless!!
    definitely. i like jokes about changes to the language over the 1,000 yrs Fry was frozen like that one, or the one about officially changing "ask" to "axe"

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

When are the new movies coming out?

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

"Sweet zombie Jesus!"
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

sweet lemming from fleming!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    When are the new movies coming out?
    Liz, the next one is scheduled to be released on DVD June 24th of this year. I've yet to see release dates for the other two.

My Mood
    Worried

Thank you!!!!!!!

No prob! I can't wait to see it. The prospect of new Futurama is so exciting!

My Mood
    Worried

Now is it going straight to dvd or going to comedy central first?

i would imagine it will be released like the first one {Bender's Big Score} on DVD first, and later be aired on Comedy Central.

My Mood
    Worried

That's still cool. I'm still excited. The last dvd was really good! It realyl made you think !

Gunslinger Apprentice Shamey is on a distinguished road Shamey's Avatar

They're all being released on DVD first. Which is awesome because watching Futurama on Comedy Central isn't the same as when it was on Adult Swim. Maybe it's the bumps I miss, but it's just weird.

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know if "Benders big score" is available in Britain? On the simpsons movie, just before the movie when all the adverts (commercials) are playing it mentions it, but doesn't mention a date or anything...
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Shamey View Post
    They're all being released on DVD first. Which is awesome because watching Futurama on Comedy Central isn't the same as when it was on Adult Swim. Maybe it's the bumps I miss, but it's just weird.
    I totally agree!!!!!!

Just a reminder, the newest Futurama movie came out this past Tuesday, and it is HILARIOUS. Stop reading this and go buy it now. Don't wait for Comedy Central to air with commercials as if it were four separate episodes. Buy the DVD today!

Default Was This The End?

The fourth Futurama DVD movie, Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder, was released this week. I watched it for the first time tonight. It was extremely funny. With no guarantees of further movies or new episodes, this very well could be the end of the line for our beloved Planet Express crew. That saddens me.

Traveler ImprisonedNtheDarkTower is on a distinguished road ImprisonedNtheDarkTower's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i'm such a slacking futurama fan now. haven't seen any of the 4 movies yet. seen every episdoe thought atleast 50 times each. i miss my fixin' of bender.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed the last movie quite a bit...not as much as Bender's Big Score, but more than Beast With a Billion Backs and Bender's Game, definitely.

It was a good, open-ended type of ending, which makes me happy.(There's always a chance they can come back to it.)

I still think that I liked the series finale just a bit more, though. (The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings...the singing, story, and ending was just phenomenal.)

The movies(in order of awesomeness), IMO, goes:
    Bender's Big Score
    Into The Wild Green Yonder
    Bender's Game
    Beast With A Billion Backs

How did everyone else rate them??

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

My Mood
    Worried

1 Bender's Big Score
    Into The Wild Green Yonder - haven't seen yet
    3 Bender's Game
    2 Beast With A Billion Backs

Kilgore Trout valtr0n is on a distinguished road valtr0n's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wal-mart had each season for $15... picked them all up yesterday. I haven't seen Into the Wild Green Yonder yet, but I liked Bender's Big Score and Bender's Game the best of the movies so far.

Don't you get it?! We are the walking dead! We are the walking dead...

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

No way! 15$???

That's astounding...now I have to make a Wal-Mart trip to see if mine has them that cheap.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Kilgore Trout valtr0n is on a distinguished road valtr0n's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know, $15! $10 cheaper than the new movies sell for. Weird, eh?

They're listed on Walmart.com at $30+ each, but another friend of mine who lives a few states away said his had them for $15 each too. They're not on clearance, but I do think they're trying to get rid of existing stock. They took them out of the TV/Collections section and put them on an endcap. When they're gone, I'd say they're gone.

Don't you get it?! We are the walking dead! We are the walking dead...

My Mood
    Worried

Wow! I actually got season 3 of Futurama once for $12 at wal-mart because they mismarked it but it was already marked it so I got it for the cheap price!

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Watched The Wild Green Yonder over the weekend and loved it.

We watched it a second time yesterday. It gets even better and I already thought it was hilarious.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast