24 29.63%
  • August 21-23, 2009

16 19.75%
  • October 16-18, 2009

32 39.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gathering 2009 Poll

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds awesome! It's been a long time since I've had an actual vacation/road trip.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It's so good to be back!

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

We missed you Lisa.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes we did!!!!!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

October is catching up!
    <---------Blatant request for legitimate October votes.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine was too legit to quit

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    It's so good to be back!

And it's great to have you back home.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If something unplanned comes along, would it be possible to change my vote? Just hypothetical at this point.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    If something unplanned comes along, would it be possible to change my vote? Just hypothetical at this point.
    That would actually depend on what your vote was. If it was the same as mine I'm afraid it can't be changed. If it was different it can be changed, but only to mirror my own vote.

If you rescue me

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Antone who wants to change their vote to October-PM me.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

If it's Maine, it don't matter too much to me, but summer vacation still works better for me! LOL
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

So, they can change their votes ONLY if they want them changed to October?

If you rescue me

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Okay Robert Mugabe

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Up North, like Maine, wouldn't it be likely to be snowed already in October?

I'm just asking.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you afraid of a little snow?

We'll just have to drink around the fireplace is all.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    Up North, like Maine, wouldn't it be likely to be snowed already in October?

I'm just asking.
    June is warmer, but Mid October should be the time on the Northeast coast where the leaves are falling. There is a very remote chance of snow:
    The coming of October brings peak fall foliage season in Bangor. It is difficult to predict how the foliage will turn out, though. Despite enduring droughts in summer 1999 and 2001, trees still provided good leaf-peeping. The high temperature drops throughout the month, going from late-September's 60s to the 50s. You will definitely want a jacket with you when heading out this month. Late-night frosts become more common and you may find that your vehicle's defroster needs just a little bit more time to evaporate the thin crust of slushy moisture that invariably forms on the windshield and rear window during the night.
    Info here

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

It usually doesn't snow in Oct. Note, I said usually!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I still hope for Maine and June so that I can make it.

My Mood
    Lurking

I am hoping for June too. Better babysitting options then when the kids are in school.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey now, here's an idea for the next one: Visit Duma Key
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That sounds like a good Idea! Patrick

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I just noticed that October is almost tied with June.

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks good but it finishes in December this year. If its popular it may on again next year anyway. But got the feeling the majority will want to go to Maine anyway.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Maine is the best choice for the situation, but chicago is pretty central in the U.S., so that's kinda convenient for U.S. citizens. I vote chicago in october

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast