24 29.63%
  • August 21-23, 2009

16 19.75%
  • October 16-18, 2009

32 39.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gathering 2009 Poll

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Gathering 2009 Poll

Please only vote for one location, and one date.
    If you are unlikely to attend please DO NOT vote.
    This should be to get an idea of where and when people who are likely to go want to meet.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Gotta be Maine in June. That's when King is there.

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I voted for June but didn't vote for where it should be held. But in Maine would be class if SK would be kind enough to make an appearance And as this is at least a year from now minimum its gives me time so start saving so you can definitely put my name down for it. Would love to go to this years one but got a lot on and not enough spare cash for it. And hopefully this years gathering is a success to spur on next years event.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If it were in June in Maine I'd likely manage to make it. Anywhere else at any time I'd try.

I think my bedroom should be added as an option for a gathering.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I voted N.O. but not a date. I'd really like it to be a southern place. And a beach would be good.

On the date, I don't know yet, because I'm not sure what days I'll be able to get off next year.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I voted Maine in October. But really, I'm pretty open vacation-wise.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Dag was right about the "other" option.

Demon of the Prim Ruki is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

if it's in maine i'm going

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ruki View Post
    if it's in maine i'm going
    i vote any time...
    but i think lubbock texas - at bob's house would be great- think of all those goodies we could give away as door prizes.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

I think my bedroom should be added as an option for a gathering.
    I'm down..

(That made me sound like a slut didn't it?)

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I wish I could afford to go but I owe too much money to the IRS because for some reason there weren't enough taxes taken out my checks.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Uugh....that happened to me one year.
    I swear the IRS is like the freaking mob....you have no choice BUT to pay them.
    Lousy jerks

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I went with Maine because we have always wanted to visit there and it would be a great place for a gathering.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Citizen of Gilead tamez is on a distinguished road tamez's Avatar

:rose:

I voted Maine too
    There are other worlds than these.
    "You brought your bitch to the Waffle Hut?"

"(859): You were wearing a sombrero. And a crown. And told me to use the nerf gun to protect your room from the cat. You don't have a cat."
    ~ texts from last night

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I voted for The City because SF is totally fun and easy for me to get to. Maine is sooo far away and expensive to fly into. I would love to do a Stephen King tour but it seems like it would be too much money and time away to make it work, for me.

I'm not ruling anything out.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Yeah, but SF is sooooooooooooo far away from others too...while Maine is a 25 minute drive from my home.. Also, flying ANYWHERE is expensive.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I voted Boston and August. But I can do Maine, too. It's just a little further away.

June would be right at the end of school, so I don't know about that week. Kids usually get out the week right before that.

But, hey, since I am so close I can't complain too much.
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

well, I am a niners fan, so I don't really care if we decide to do it in SF.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I voted Maine and October as I always wanted to tour Kings' stomping grounds in the Fall when the leaves are falling.
    Certainly SF would be easy for me, but I understand it would be far and expensive for many.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Still has to be Maine for me. I have a 14 hour flight across the pond.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

ooo, I really want this to happen now. I am talking to a band that does songs about him, seeing if we can get them to play a bar up there around that time, they usually do.

Anything else anyone else want me to arrange?

I know that Stu will open up for us on the weekend, if we are planning on spending money! LOL

The standpipe is wicked cool.

His house is beautiful.

I didn't get to see his office last time I was there, maybe I can call Marsha and get in there!! HE HE

The wheels are spinning....
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I voted Maine because it is closer for me. I am being selfish, I am sorry. June would be great for me, That week in October would be out because that is the week that my 3 youngest birthdays fall into. Mandi and Miranda, 10-16 and Carolann is 10-19. 10-16 is also my daughter Mirandas memorial because she was born and died the same day

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nerak, I personally think that would be great. I would really like to go to a gathering and meet everyone.

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    ooo, I really want this to happen now. I am talking to a band that does songs about him, seeing if we can get them to play a bar up there around that time, they usually do.

Anything else anyone else want me to arrange?

I know that Stu will open up for us on the weekend, if we are planning on spending money! LOL

The standpipe is wicked cool.

His house is beautiful.

I didn't get to see his office last time I was there, maybe I can call Marsha and get in there!! HE HE

The wheels are spinning....
    This post just confused the shit out of me. It's not decided yet, is it?

Who is Stu?? Whose house? Brady Bunch? The wheel in the sky keeps on turning?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    This post just confused the shit out of me. It's not decided yet, is it?

Who is Stu?? Whose house? Brady Bunch? The wheel in the sky keeps on turning?
    Nothing decided yet.
    Stu Tinker of Betts Bookstore.
    SK's house.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast