Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Book Collection: Mr. Rabbit Trick

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Mr RT doesn't use a collection thread here, but his (incredible) collection can be found here...
    Wow. Thanks for the link Antoni. That is quite the collection. Very impressive indeed. A lot of rare items there.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've looked at that collection before and I was almost literally knocked over.
    Fabulous!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

The Twice the Power that is signed and that's the only one in the world!!! Double wow on that one. And some of those rare proofs. Like The Green Mile number 1. Incredible. I think I will be taking a closer look again at some time.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    The Twice the Power that is signed and that's the only one in the world!!! Double wow on that one. And some of those rare proofs. Like The Green Mile number 1. Incredible. I think I will be taking a closer look again at some time.
    I sold my proofs collection years ago. These are the leftovers. Incidentally it's The Green Mile number 6 that is the rare one.

My Mood
    Cool

Oh. Right. 6 was rare because King did not want too many people knowing the ending. My mistake. Besides the selling of the proofs, is the rest of the list up to date. Because if it is. it's damn impressive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4