Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Sports

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Who is Lebron?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL, got some haters in here I see- nothing I'm not use to. Merlin, I am from Chicago, worshiped Mike growing up playing ball, and still consider him the undisputed best as of right now. However, LBJ is the only person that has come into the league since MJ that has the potential to eclipse his accomplishments. Youngest player (tied with Kareem) to have 3 MVPs, still has the potential to reach 6+ championships, and has the potential to average a triple double for a season in the next 2-3 years. Think what you want but LeBron is the truth. Feev, who is more comparable? If you say Kobe it'll be you providing some comedy and I would be more than happy to refute that ridiculous assertion.

Garrell, besides MJ were any of those players even close to their peak? Scottie was but that's not one of the top 3 you're referring to; Magic was sick and retired and Larry Bird was ancient by then. The Nightmare Squad would run those old dudes right out of the gym. Period.
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just like they ran Lithuania out the gym the othernite (4 pt. win)?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I know the score haha; I watched the King take that game over. That was a hangover game after the most epic beat-down in Olympic history ...
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Micheal Jordan is the Micheal Phelps of Basketball!!!! Much as I hate him, you gotta give the respect!!!

Spoiler:
    See what I did there? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Truth is I fucking am bored to tears by basketball and I could watch Jordan play all fucking day long.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Basketball and American football are by far the two most exciting sports to watch sir... let me guess, you fancy soccer

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

LeBron James: first player to drop a triple-double in Olympic history?!?!?!?!?

To the haters:

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Road Virus View Post
    Feev, who is more comparable? If you say Kobe it'll be you providing some comedy and I would be more than happy to refute that ridiculous assertion.
    List of rings (from most to least)

1. Michael Jordan - 6
    2. Kobe Bryant - 5

3. Lebron James - 1

Quote Originally Posted by The Road Virus View Post
    Basketball and American football are by far the two most exciting sports to watch sir... let me guess, you fancy soccer
    I watch all three sports, "soccer" is by far my favorite. And the one that requires the most technical skill. And the most exciting. And the world's most popular sport.

Also

Los Angeles Lakers acquire Dwight Howard in a 4-team trade.

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

I can't wait for football season. I'm itching to see my Saints rain divine retribution on the rest of the NFL.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good game SC. Wish the results would have been different.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Less than a week away people!!!

Ohh I am sooo setting myself up for a letdown!!! Then again, it was a great season regardless!!! Right? One for the history books all the way around for K-State, Alabama, Oregon and the Irish!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful own goal by Robin Van Persie 2015 Vs Czech Republic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8PBG8NrONE

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

AUS Open
    Angelique Kerber beats Serena Williams
    6:4, 3:6, 6:4

She wins the title and loses a bet, must swim in the dirty Yarra river.
    http://video.eurosport.de/tennis/aus...74/video.shtml

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

14 June - 15 July

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

MF WORLD CUP BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

with a little bit referee help ... Congrats FRANCE - FIFA WM 2018

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You don't think that was a handball?

France was a deserved winner.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    You don't think that was a handball?

France was a deserved winner.

Handball.... 65 % yes
    35 % no

But the swallow from A.Griezmann before the 1-0 free-kick - own goal from Mario Mandžukić was BAD....

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

USA's team have demonstrated that they have no equal in the women's circuit. Dominant from start from finish.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Last week, 28.06-07.07 Beachvolleyball WM in my Hometown Hamburg, i of cause visited a lot of matches.....
    For the World Championships the Rotherbaum tennis stadium was converted into the largest beach volleyball arena with 13,000 seats.

Some matches at the secondary playing fields and
    the Center Court.

Canada vs. USA

Germany vs. Nigeria
    Laura Ludwig from the German team is the current Olympic gold medal winner and world champion.

US team warms up

SUI vs. Brasil

It startet to rain, the roof get closed.

The team from Canada who later became world champion.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

That Home Run Derby tho
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Basketball WM - semifinals
    USA 111
    - Germany 113

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Basketball World Champion 2023

GERMANY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast