Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39

Thread: He is Legend (w/ "Throttle" by King & Hill) - Gauntlet Press

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'm a bit slow.
    There are (should be) 10 copies of the Tor Hardback edition, sold by Gauntlet Press that have all 3 signature sheets 'placed' in. There should be 2 more that have less than 3 sheets-but certainly the King/Hill sheet.
    lophophoros attests to and presents one, ur2ndbiggestfan. attests to another.
    Yes, then add John's copy and mine (with only King and Hill signatures). That makes 4 of the 'supposed' only 2 copies available. Maybe it is me that is not getting this right....

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I'm a bit slow.
    There are (should be) 10 copies of the Tor Hardback edition, sold by Gauntlet Press that have all 3 signature sheets 'placed' in. There should be 2 more that have less than 3 sheets-but certainly the King/Hill sheet.
    Yes, then add John's copy and mine (with only King and Hill signatures). That makes 4 of the 'supposed' only 2 copies available. Maybe it is me that is not getting this right....
    I thought John said he got his King/Hill sheet with his proof? So that wouldn't count.

And the copy ur2 received has Matheson's sig as well.

So, that would make just two copies with just the King/Hill sig sheet, your's and mine.

Correct?

Life is a garden...dig it!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I got three signature pages with my Tor proof.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I got three signature pages with my Tor proof.

John
    Okay. So you got only one sig sheet with just King and Hill's sig with your copy of the hardcover from Gauntlet?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't order the Tor hardcover.

John

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by lophophoras View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I'm a bit slow.
    I thought John said he got his King/Hill sheet with his proof? So that wouldn't count.

And the copy ur2 received has Matheson's sig as well.

So, that would make just two copies with just the King/Hill sig sheet, your's and mine.

Correct?
    Ah...makes sense now. I got all confused. Sorry.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi, I received the TOR hardcover with all the signature sheets (no Matheson sig).

The limitation page refers to the Lettered edition (vs. the numbered), but of course the space is blank.

Like the others, I was hoping the pages would be tipped in rather than only laid in, however I am more than happy with my purchase given the set of signatures, the book itself, and the all-in price tag.

Although the concept has some allure, I won't be gluing in the sig pages because they are a smaller size than the book pages.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm happy with my purchase as well.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

Although the concept has some allure, I won't be gluing in the sig pages because they are a smaller size than the book pages.
    I was actually being tongue-in-cheek when I said I glued the sheets in. I was waiting to hear cries of outrage.
    As you observed, the sig sheets are smaller than the book pages-otherwise I would have given it strong consideration.

I too am quite pleased with my purchase.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

For those of you who got all the sheets: What, if anything, is written in the limitation blank?

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

I was actually being tongue-in-cheek when I said I glued the sheets in. I was waiting to hear cries of outrage.
    As you observed, the sig sheets are smaller than the book pages-otherwise I would have given it strong consideration.

I too am quite pleased with my purchase.
    Well, I fell for it!

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    For those of you who got all the sheets: What, if anything, is written in the limitation blank?
    John
    My limitation page refers to the Lettered edition (vs. the numbered), the space is blank.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the PC version also signed by all and Matheson.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The pictures I posted document mine. The limitation page 'was' for a Lettered edition. The notation space was left blank.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    I have the PC version also signed by all and Matheson.
    +1

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice nyy3723a is on a distinguished road nyy3723a's Avatar

I just got mine - same as Randall Flagg's - limitation for the lettered left blank. And I got 2 copies of the King/Hill signed sheet included in mine!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I might be interested in buying your extra sig sheet if you are willing to part with it - PM me if interested!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an extra King Hill sheet if nyy3723a doesn't wish to sell.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

One for sale here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

all sigs are there.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

All the HE IS LEGENDS that exist (except for the ones I don't have of course):

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    All the HE IS LEGENDS that exist (except for the ones I don't have of course):
    You are missing the special aftermarket cases offered by Gauntlet.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I also don't have a PC copy.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I also don't have a PC copy.
    Then you have work to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39