Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: He is Legend (w/ "Throttle" by King & Hill) - Gauntlet Press

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default He is Legend (w/ "Throttle" by King & Hill) - Gauntlet Press

I have reason to believe that a Signed Limited/and or small press publication of either 'Just after Sunset', or the untitled novella collaboration by King and Joe Hill will be announced very soon.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    .... or the untitled novella collaboration by King and Joe Hill will be announced very soon.
    This is really happening? I've been out of the loop....I'd love to see this!!!

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would love to get a copy of it

Gunslinger Apprentice Justin Case is on a distinguished road Justin Case's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, thanks for teh heads up... please keep us posted - I'd LOVE to have a copy of this one..
    Phil

Gunslinger Apprentice what is on a distinguished road what's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Add me to the list! I hope its the story collection... i love his collections!

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes please keep us in the loop on this
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

would be great!
    specially the hill/king story :-)

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

very cool. love to get a copy

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

sounds great,i cant wait.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Randall Flagg is someone who has very good contacts then
    That kinda info is not given just because.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Exciting!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Mr. Unlucky educatedlady will become famous soon enough educatedlady's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh my...this is very exciting.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds good, as soon as you can let us know more (title, press doing it etc..) please do I want to be sure and get in on the title if its something i want !!
    thanks for the info !!

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Echoing above comments - thanks for the heads-up. Keep us posted matey

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just to let you all know that I received an email from Gauntlet Press announcing the collaboration by Stephen King and Joe Hill called He Is Legend: Celebrating Richard Matheson, and that it is available for preorder now on their site at www.gauntletpress.com

Here's a little bit of the email:

Now Gauntlet Press has assembled He Is Legend: Celebrating Richard Matheson, a spectacular anthology of original, never-before published stories by today's best writers -- stories set in Richard Matheson's own fictional universes, and published with Mr. Matheson's complete cooperation!

And, among the many contributions to the book is the first collaboration ever between Stephen King and his son Joe Hill, the novella "Throttle" their take on Matheson's classic "Duel." This is, obviously, a once-in-a-lifetime publishing event as its father and sons first collaboration. Both Stephen King and Joe Hill will be signing both the numbered and lettered editions.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Clacke-

I owe you one! Thanks for the post and the alert. I ordered the Lettered edition. Lucky I live on the East Coast.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Clacke-

I owe you one! Thanks for the post and the alert. I ordered the Lettered edition. Lucky I live on the East Coast.
    And I thank you - I ordered a S/L Numbered copy!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Clacke I owe you one as well! Thanks for the post and the alert. I ordered the Lettered and Numbered.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Clacke I owe you one as well! Thanks for the post and the alert. I ordered the Lettered and Numbered.
    ditto...numbered(w/slipcase) and lettered here also.
    thanks much for the heads up!

BTW... i hate that this news seems to always be released at 4 to 5 am (or earlier)in the morning texas time....
    it gives wiz (and the rest of you easterners) an unfair advantage
    luckily i woke up early, logged in and saw this....though i didn't actually buy it til 8:15 am.... i'm pleasantly surprised it went through.
    (and yes, 8 am is early for me)
    (i'm thinking i'm going to have to give wiz my credit card number so he can order for me from now on. ha ha)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post

i'm thinking i'm going to have to give wiz my credit card number
    Do it. Do it! OK Wiz, I will send my wants list to you

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered my s/n+slipcase.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate it coming early too.
    I had inside info, but found out "officially" just now.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered a lettered and the $200 slipcase (I assume the numbered book comes in it?). I also ordered a $25 slipcase.

Edit:
    I had so much adrenaline going, I could barely negotiate the site!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here. I found out about the upcoming work last week (and was asked not to mention it) but had no indication WHEN it would be announced.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast