Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Inspirational Titles

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Tower : The Gunslinger

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Unfound One View Post
    <snip>
    "A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius"
    is he amazing or what? and i love the prologue or whatever he called it (i can't remember off the top of my head) when he lists the page numbers he recommends that you skip cause they're kind of boring and nothing really happens anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Storyslinger View Post
    I Am Legend

this was so amazingly well written. and as much as i like the movie, i love the story. i love it so much, i have the single novella, the book (with the other stories in it), and the audiobook. yeah, i'm a freak that way.

Quote Originally Posted by theBeamisHome View Post
    The Good House by Tananarive Due.

<snip>
    i have the good house as an audiobook and it was outstanding. it's a long audiobook, too. over 20 hours.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

"The City of Ember" by Jeanne DuPrau
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

The Phantom Tollbooth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2