Hello everyone, i cannot figure out how to make a new thread / post so putting this here. In 2019 I had the idea of a Stephen King Convention. I started the process and Covid shut me down before I got anywhere. Well about a year and a half ago... I started the process again. I announced it yesterday and many of you have probably seen it already. It crashed the servers. Over and over. We had to call the LINQ (where it is being held) and beg for a larger hall to house more people. I have worked more hours at this than anything else in my life I think. Its all non profit and everything is going back into the venue via guest, prizes you name it. I asked some to help me along the way and now have about 7 other AMAZING people putting in the work to help me make my dream a reality. King Con 2024 is happening and from October 24-27 in Las Vegas Nevada!!! We have SO many huge guests on board and YES King is totally aware of this... I am hoping to see if he will be involved to some capacity. We were SO scared we would have to cancel and use my sponsorship to just pay the hotel penalties! lol I started to safe money and am the major sponsor (and others are jumping in now to sponsor it too which is so exciting!) as we had to have some stuff backed in order to do it. WELL.. we are going to sell out. I hope anyone here that want to go comes It will be amazing I promise you. I will do my best to make it a time to remember. Here is the website to register! https://www.pcldltr.com/kingcon/?fbc...g5vl6rU9Y-64MQ