Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Beat My Joke

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

An Irishman, a Mexican and a Blonde Guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.

They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building."

The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too."

The blond guy opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too."

The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage, and jumped to his death.
    The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito, and jumped, too.
    The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well.

At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!" The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."

Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife. The blonde's wife said, on't look at me. He makes his own lunch."

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

i've heard that one before. it's one of my favorites

Along the Path of the Beam UnderTheKillingMoon is on a distinguished road UnderTheKillingMoon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

a man sits down on a park bench next to a little boy who has candy wrappers all around him, more candy bars in his lap, and is currently munching one. the old man says "you know that stuff will kill you right?

the boy looks at him and says "my grandpa lived to be 95 years old"

"oh? did he eat massive amounts of candy every day?"

"no," the boy says, "he minded his own fucking business"

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Two smalll boys are out walking together.
    One looks down and sees some rabbit droppings,
    and askes "what are they"? The 2nd boy replies
    They are smart pills, eat some. So he does and
    says "yuck they taste like sh**"! To which the
    2nd boy replys ...see they are working already!!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One my cousin told me:
    A girl with no arms and legs it sitting on a bench by a pond, crying. A man walks by.
    "Why are you crying?", he asks.
    "I have no arms and legs, so I've never been hugged," she responds. To cheer her up, he hugs her, and then continues on his way.

A second man walks by, and sees her, still crying.
    "Why are you crying?", he asks.
    "I've never been kissed," she responds. He kisses her and moves on.

A third man walks by, and sees her still crying.
    "Why are you crying?" he asks.
    "I've never been fucked." she responds.
    The man lifts her up, and throws her in the pond. "Well, now you're fucked!"
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

:uch::

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

How many members of the Bush administration does it take to change a light bulb?
    1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed;
    2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed;
    3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb;
    4. One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of light bulbs;
    5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb;
    6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner: Light Bulb Change Accomplished;
    7. One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how Bush was literally in the dark;
    8. One to viciously smear #7;
    9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along;
    10. And finally one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

Q: How many Bush Administration officials does it take to screw in a light bulb? A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; it's conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effect. Why do you hate freedom?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I fuckin' love it.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

razz you officially have made me snort crystal light peach tea. that joke was fucking great.

OOH! peach tea mix! trade you for this disgusting...er i mean...DELICIOUS citrus green tea mix.

so you are trying to kill me.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

STRICT, UNBENDING RULES FOR DEALING WITH STRAY CATS

Stray cats will not be fed.
    Stray cats will not be fed anything except dry cat food.
    Stray cats will not be fed anything except dry cat food moistened with a little milk.
    Stray cats will not be fed anything except dry cat food moistened with warm milk, yummy treats and leftover fish scraps.
    Stray cats will not be encouraged to make this house their permanent residence.
    Stray cats will not be petted, played with or picked up and cuddled unnecessarily.
    Stray cats that are petted, played with, picked up and cuddled will absolutely not be given a name.
    Stray cats with or without a name will not be allowed inside the house at any time.
    Stray cats will not be allowed inside the house except at certain times.
    Stray cats will not be allowed inside the house except on days ending in "y".
    Stray cats allowed inside will not be permitted to jump up on or sharpen their claws on the furniture.
    Stray cats will not be permitted to jump up on, or sharpen claws on the really good furniture.
    Stray cats will be permitted on all furniture but must sharpen claws on new $114.99 sisal-rope cat-scratching post with three perches.
    Stray cats will answer the call of nature outdoors in the sand.
    Stray cats will answer the call of nature in the three-piece, high-impact plastic tray filled with Fresh'n'Sweet kitty litter.
    Stray cats will answer the call of nature in the hooded litter pan with a three-panel privacy screen and plenty of head room.
    Stray cats will sleep outside.
    Stray cats will sleep in the garage.
    Stray cats will sleep in the house.
    Stray cats will sleep in a cardboard box lined with an old blanket.
    Stray cats will sleep in the special Kitty-Komfort-Bed with non-allergenic lambs wool pillow.
    Stray cats will not be allowed to sleep in our bed.
    Stray cats will not be allowed to sleep in our bed, except at the foot.
    Stray cats will not be allowed to sleep in our bed under the covers.
    Stray cats will not be allowed to sleep in our bed under the covers except at the foot.
    Stray cats will not play on the desk.
    Stray cats will not play on the desk near the computer.
    Stray cats are forbidden to walk on the computer keyboard on the desk when the human is asdfjjhhkl;ljfd.;oier'puyykmm4hbdm9lo9jUSING IT.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love those stray cat rules - how true!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

liz that totally

i live by those rules

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

My unbeatable joke:

The snail is going home.

Roland would have understood.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Llama Jokes

1. What’s more amazing than a talking llama?
    Answer: A spelling bee.

2. Why did the llama cross the road?
    Answer: Because the chicken was one vacation.

3. Why do camels, cousins of the llama, have such long, long necks?
    Answer: Because their feet really stink.

4. How does a llama communicate with a fish?
    Answer: He hums him a line.

5. What’s easy for boy llamas to get into and hard to get out of? Answer: Trouble.

6. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Pasture. Pasture who? Isn’t it pasture bedtime?

7. What do guard llamas tell their sheep around the campfire at night?
    Answer: They tell each other scary goat stories.

8. Can you say four times really, really fast: Lamebrain lopsided laughing lazy large boy llamas like to lingerly lunch on lawns.

9. Why did the bear sneak very, very quietly past the sleeping llamas which were supposed to be guarding the people’s campsite?
    Because he didn’t want to wake up the sleeping bags.

10. A father with three obnoxious children came to the llama ranch. The ranch foreman and the llamas couldn’t believe how badly these children were behaving. When the father told the ranch foreman that he wanted to get some llamas for his children, the ranch foreman said, “I’m very sorry sir, but we don’t do trades.”

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

grrr, I understood all of them except the most important one! what was it about sleeping bags???

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Can you say four times really, really fast: Lamebrain lopsided laughing lazy large boy llamas like to lingerly lunch on lawns.
    ican't say that ONCE, SLOWLY!

Vin Diesel historical facts

Monaliesel, the ultimate creature of youth.

• After the scientist invented the time-travel machine, Vin Diesel goes back in time and fused with Monalisa... Making an ultimate creature: MONALIESEL!
    • Vin Diesel single handedly brought Taco Bell back to glory by suggesting they make soft tacos the way he does, with 100% ground beef, refried beans, and garnished with the eyes and testicles of his enemies.
    • Due to common misconception, Vin actually runs on unleaded.
    • Vin Diesel can solve the rubix cube in one move.
    • Vin Diesel once ate lego blocks and crapped out the first Transformer toy.
    • Vin Diesel performed intercourse with Mt. St. Helens in 1941. After retracting his burnt genitals, he constructed a steel cast to protect his pecker from further damage. We know this cast today as the Eiffel Tower. Countrary to popular belief, Mt. St. Helens actually erupted Vin Diesel's semen, which is red in color and up to 500 degrees farenheit.
    • Star Wars is what happens in Vin Diesel's anatomy.
    • Vin Diesel once made a go-kart that ran on the hopes and dreams of orphans.
      • It goes fast.
        • Really fast.
    • When Vin Diesel told the Microsoft Word paper clip to go away, it never came back.
    • Vin Diesel can use Hyper Beam without having to wait a turn to recharge afterward.
    • Vin Diesel uses midgets as currency, skyscrapers as toothpicks, and wipes his ass with any logs, stones, or babies that are in the area at the time.
    • Vin Diesel can be used under certain conditions as a table.
      • That condition is commonly known as "suicidal"
    • Vin Diesel is also a popular cocktail made from equal parts French wine and motor oil. It is known for its rich, full bouquet and has an SAE grade of 50. Vin actually means wine in Danish and other Scandinavian languages, so you might say that Vin Diesel's parents did the impossible: They mixed wine and diesel, which is, as many people know, polar and non polar mixed, which should be impossible. But Vin Diesel begs to differ.
    • "F### you" were the last words he speaks after swimming the entire English Chanel.
    • Vin Disel has huge muscles in his gluteus maxiums they are hard as steel!!!!! He killed 12 iraqis with his butt.....because I'm completely and utterly retarted!!!!!.....
    • A 15 minute guitar battle between Diesel's character and Adolf Hitler (which Diesel easily won) was cut before the final release of Saving Private Ryan.
    • Vin Diesel invented black, in fact he invented every color of the rainbow except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.
    • Vin Diesel doesn't use sunblock, the sun uses Vinblock.
    • There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Vin Diesel allows to live.
    • Vin Diesel played Russian Roulete with a fully loaded gun and won.
    • If you were to lock Vin Diesel in a room with a guitar, a year later you would have the greatest album ever, it would sweep the Grammy's. When asked why he doesn't do this Vin replied "Because Grammy's are for queers." Then he ate a knife to show the seriousness of his response.
    • If you rearrange the letters in Vin Diesel it reveals his credo: "I End Lives."
    • In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Vin Diesel could use to kill you, including the room itself.
    • Vin Diesel played Russian Roulete with a fully loaded gun and won.
    • Vin Diesel can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.
    • Vin Diesel can set the sun on fire by channeling the power of ants through a magnifying glass.
    • Vin Diesel is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.
    • Vin Diesel's morning breath is widely regarded cross-culturally as a weapon of mass destruction.
    • The mere mention of Vin Diesel's name has been known to bring Ultimate Warrior to tears.
    • Vin Diesel invented the Tootsie Pop. Consequently, the number of licks to get to the center is equal to his social security number. If this exact number of licks is achieved, you will be granted eternal life. This is why Bob Barker is still alive and on television.
    • Most people don't know this, but the bible actually ends with Vin Diesel showing up at the crucifixion with a pair of Uzi's and kicking some Roman ass. Vin Diesel was all like, "Jesus, I totally saved you." Then, off on the horizon, a bunch of Romans show up riding dinosaurs led by Mecha Pontious Pilate. Jesus busts out this sweet ninja sword and says, "Now it's my turn to save you." Then Jesus and Vin Diesel run towards the Romans in slow motion. That's how the bible ends. It's a cliff-hanger. I can't wait for the sequel, "The Bible 2: Water...Into Blood".
    • Vin Diesel nearly made it to the final table of the 1988 World Series of Poker. Which may not sound like much, but was impressive considering he thought they were playing Go Fish.
    • Vin Deisel has never in his life, worn sleeves
    • That's no moon; that's Vin Diesel.
    • Vin Diesel's wife uses Vin Diesel as a rowing machine.
    • Vin Diesel isn't afraid of the dark- the dark is afraid of Vin Diesel
    • There is no Hubble Space Telescope, only Vin Diesel.
    • Vin Diesel sweats Vaseline
    • We have nothing to fear but fear itself. Fear has nothing to fear but Vin Diesel
    • Vin Diesel put the 'p' in raspberry, just to show that he could.
    • Vin Diesel once won a game of monopoly while in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    grrr, I understood all of them except the most important one! what was it about sleeping bags???
    i don't get that one either.

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When Vin Diesel told the Microsoft Word paper clip to go away, it never came back.
    Vin Diesel can use Hyper Beam without having to wait a turn to recharge afterward.
    Those two are my favs.

But Chuck Norris can kill 2 stones with one bird.
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

Quote Originally Posted by B Rag View Post
    When Vin Diesel told the Microsoft Word paper clip to go away, it never came back.
    Vin Diesel can use Hyper Beam without having to wait a turn to recharge afterward.
    Those two are my favs.

But Chuck Norris can kill 2 stones with one bird.

nice
    i liek this one
    Most people don't know this, but the bible actually ends with Vin Diesel showing up at the crucifixion with a pair of Uzi's and kicking some Roman ass. Vin Diesel was all like, "Jesus, I totally saved you." Then, off on the horizon, a bunch of Romans show up riding dinosaurs led by Mecha Pontious Pilate. Jesus busts out this sweet ninja sword and says, "Now it's my turn to save you." Then Jesus and Vin Diesel run towards the Romans in slow motion. That's how the bible ends. It's a cliff-hanger. I can't wait for the sequel, "The Bible 2: Water...Into Blood".

• Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

• There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.
    • Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
    • The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain.
    • There is no chin under Chuck Norris' Beard. There is only another fist.
    • Chuck Norris has two speeds. Walk, and Kill.
    • The leading causes of death in the United States are: 1. Heart Disease 2. Chuck Norris 3. Cancer.
    • Chuck Norris drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.
    • Chuck Norris is my Homeboy.
    • Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting.... CHUCK NORRIS GOES KILLING.
    • Chuck Norris uses pepper spray to spice up his steaks. (New!)
    • Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.
    • Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down.
    • Chuck Norris is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.
    • The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out. It failed miserably.
    • Contrary to popular belief, Chuck Norris, not the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth. Within 3 minutes of being bitten, a human being experiences the following symptoms: fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and the feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield.
    • Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Chuck Norris has 72... and they're all poisonous.
    • If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds 'til." After you ask, "Two seconds 'til what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.
    • Chuck Norris drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.
    • When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes, ever.
    • The quickest way to a man's heart is with Chuck Norris' fist.
    • Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.
    • CNN was originally created as the "Chuck Norris Network" to update Americans with on-the-spot ass kicking in real-time.
    • Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.
    • There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.
    • Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.
    • What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.
    • Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.
    • Police label anyone attacking Chuck Norris as a Code 45-11.... a suicide.
    • Chuck Norris doesn't churn butter. He roundhouse kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out.
    • Chuck Norris doesn’t wash his clothes, he disembowels them.
    • A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.
    • Chuck Norris will attain statehood in 2009. His state flower will be the Magnolia.
    • Someone once videotaped Chuck Norris getting pissed off. It was called Walker: Texas Chain Saw Massacre.
    • If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever.
    • Chuck Norris originally appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."
    • Fool me once, shame on you. Fool Chuck Norris once and he will roundhouse you in the face.
    • The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Chuck Norris played in second grade.
    • Chuck Norris once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"
    • Chuck Norris once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Chuck Norris re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publically claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.
    • Chuck Norris has two speeds: Walk and Kill.
    • Someone once tried to tell Chuck Norris that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.
    • Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship.
    • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Chuck Norris once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.
    • Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris.
    • Faster than a speeding bullet ... more powerful than a locomotive ... able to leap tall buildings in a single bound... yes, these are some of Chuck Norris's warm-up exercises.
    • Chuck Norris is the only human being to display the Heisenberg uncertainty principle -- you can never know both exactly where and how quickly he will roundhouse-kick you in the face.
    • In the Bible, Jesus turned water into wine. But then Chuck Norris turned that wine into beer.
    • Chuck Norris can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The Hell was That?"
    • Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Chuck Norris.
    • Chuck Norris discovered a new theory of relativity involving multiple universes in which Chuck Norris is even more badass than in this one. When it was discovered by Albert Einstein and made public, Chuck Norris roundhouse-kicked him in the face. We know Albert Einstein today as Stephen Hawking.
    • Chuck Norris doesn't shower, he only takes blood baths.
    • The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
    • In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.
    • According to the Encyclopedia Brittanica, the Native American "Trail of Tears" has been redefined as anywhere that Chuck Norris walks.
    • Pluto is actually an orbiting group of British soldiers from the American Revolution who entered space after the Chuck gave them a roundhouse kick to the face.
    • When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.
    • There are no steroids in baseball. Just players Chuck Norris has breathed on.
    • Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Chuck Norris won by 5.
    • Chuck Norris was the fourth wise man, who gave baby Jesus the gift of beard, which he carried with him until he died. The other three wise men were enraged by the preference that Jesus showed to Chuck's gift, and arranged to have him written out of the bible. All three died soon after of mysterious roundhouse-kick related injuries.
    • Chuck Norris sheds his skin twice a year.

vin deisel or chuck norris. YOU decide!

i wonder if it would be merged if i were to create a thread. abotu this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast