Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: StephenKing.com Discussion

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Messed up, how?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

When I click on the Written Works, this is a small sample of what I get:

Welcome, jchanic
    Notifications
    No new messages

Inbox

My Profile
    Settings
    Log Out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum
    Private Messages
    FAQ
    Calendar
    Community
    Groups
    My Albums
    Friends & Contacts
    Member List
    Forum Actions
    Mark Forums Read
    Forum Settings
    Edit Profile
    Quick Links
    Subscribed Threads
    Open Contacts Popup
    Banned Users
    Who's Online
    My Posts
    My Threads
    My Posts
    What's New?

Advanced Search

Forum
    Written Works

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum: Written Works
    Want to discuss a book, short story or novella? Here's the place for you.

Sub-Forums Last Post
    Novels Last Post

'Salem's Lot
    Forum Actions:
    View this forum's RSS feed
    Subscribe to This Forum
    Forum Statistics:
    Threads: 21
    Last Post:
    Favorite scenes from Salem's...

by
    DancingCorpse
    View Profile
    View Forum Posts
    Add as Contact
    1 Day Ago
    John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, I'm seeing that page as normal.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I'll try logging out, then back in. It was okay yesterday.

John

Didn't help. Oh, well, I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

John

I tried restarting my browser, then I rebooted my computer. Didn't help.

John

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's weird! All I'm seeing different from normal is the new forum setup.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got into the SKMB and everything was back to normal.

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NEW MESSAGE by Steve :

Message from Steve re Ghost Brothers of Darkland County
    Liv Ullmann? Probably but don't believe it until you see it here. Remember, stephenking.com is the horse's mouth, the rest is just rumor.

Steve
    http://www.stephenking.com/forums/sh...arkland-County
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This was a reply to a question about unpublished works. (The door is firmly open for future releases of unpublished works).

"I think the answer to your question is also twofold and for the same conclusion you have already come to. Some of the work is not, in Steve's opinion, publishable because the writing is not up to his standards and he does not want it made public during his lifetime. The other reason is that he is reserving the right to edit incomplete or completed/unpublished manuscripts that are worth saving and publishing at a later time."

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think the majority of uncollected short stories are fully publishable. Especially if collected in a specific volume with a preface explaining what these are, their origin, etc.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree that many of his uncollected short stories are eminently readable. I'm thinking specifically about Weeds (which was later transformed into Creepshow's Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill and has NEVER been published in any anthology--it's only been published in two men's magazines, Cavalier and Nugget) and The Crate (which was also transformed into one of Creepshow's stories, but has been published in some anthologies). Both stories are excellent, at least in my opinion. I especially like Weeds, which is much darker than the slapstick Lonesome Death.

John

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The Mod was refering to unpublished stories not uncollected.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is less that's unpublished, at least what's known. A volume of uncollected fiction could be a good idea down the line.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13