Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: StephenKing.com Discussion

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default StephenKing.com Discussion

The official Stephen King site is getting a face lift. There is a preview of the new format at this link

http://www.stephenking.com/site_preview/

check it out if you get the chance--obviously, this entire fan site owes part of its existence to Mr King and the wonderful people on his staff.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats Awesome

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Love it! Its a much nicer format than the current one. Also, best part?

New Dark Tower Web Site coming in April - Combining the classic seven part epic with Marvel's Dark Tower series, the redesign is just what the doctor ordered for the constant Dark Tower reader.

"It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Gunslinger Apprentice what is on a distinguished road what's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is an exceptionally designed site. I'm excited about the Dark Tower addition as well! Excellent news.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Its always had a Dark Tower page but it was a bit hard to find. Here is a link to the existing one.

http://www.stephenking.com/DarkTower/

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

At least the site is going to be a little more easy to use.

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks interesting. It should be good once it's up and running.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Its always had a Dark Tower page but it was a bit hard to find. Here is a link to the existing one.

http://www.stephenking.com/DarkTower/

I knew it always had one, but its wicked cool that there is going to be updates to it. Hopefully big improvements, thats what I was excited about.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm hoping (against hope, I know) that they make the forums UNmonitored, just as these are. Posting on them now is a real pain! (And I don't mean Blaine!)

John

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

As far as I know, that will never change John

Yeah, unless you want to die, I wouldn't go holding your breath for that.

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ooh,sooo pretty! I really haven't cared for the current site, but the new site looks very nice!

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I like this site WAY better than the Sk site

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Looks good. I always found the old version confusing, so I rarely went there.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Oh, and this is interesting also... ""Wally World" - Codename for a Dark Tower Interactive Flash Experience coming Summer 2008."

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Could one of the monitors please correct the title of this thread? It should be Stephenking.com, not Stevenking.com.

John

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I must have been VERY busy yesterday to make that kind of mistake.

Sorry everyone, its fixed now.

DAMN IT MATT!!??

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

**motions to the bailiff to strike this conversation from the record**

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I was going to point that out yesterday, but I figured Matt was getting tired of me correcting his spelling all the time.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Not at all...that was a BIG one

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Confession: I've never been a member of the official StephenKing.com messageboard. In fact, I rarely ever check that site at all unless someone here points me to it for a specific reason.

Good for them for the redesign though.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Confession: I've never been a member of the official StephenKing.com messageboard. In fact, I rarely ever check that site at all unless someone here points me to it for a specific reason.

Good for them for the redesign though.
    You're not missing much. It has some fun chats going on and sometimes you can get some inner scoops on new King stuff. I'm just excited about the new Dark Tower site and this interactive Dark Tower thing.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

And speaking of that...Ms. Mod has announced that the new Dark Tower portion of the site is complete.

You can find a link to it on the main page at www.stephenking.com

I get a black screen in firefox and have already mentioned it.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

And...we have a link!!

Another huge accomplishment for this site in just under a year. I figured out why I couldn't get there with the link on the home page.

Here is a direct if anyone wants to check it out.

http://www.stephenking.com/darktower

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast