Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The Walking Dead - Image Comic's neverending nightmare

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zagreus View Post
    Dude, I collect Judge Dredd graphic novels all the time - softcover collections are something I'm used to. (Even America, which should be released in a special deluxe hardback collector's edition, but oh well.)
    Yeah, I've picked up some paperback GNs too. That backfired the other day when I managed to accidentally fold over the cover of my new copy of The Simping Detective in my bag. (I like to put a book in my bag to read on bus journeys and work lunch breaks.) So annoying! I've taken to putting them in the packaging they were delivered in, to prevent this happening.

I'll continue to buy paperbacks though. A Hardback is very nice... but the paperbacks are cheaper. Beside a lot of Rebellion's publications are only available in paperback.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well, the Compendium arrived today. Excellent value to hold, but a bastard to read due to its sheer fucking weight! Well, it's gonna be something I'm gonna have to read an issue at a time, that'll work best. I'm liking the art style so far, I have to say.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Post a pic!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What Ari said !

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I picked up volume 1 today when I stopped by my local comic store to pick up my back issues of other comics. I LOVE THIS SERIES!!! What happens to Shane at the end of volume one was great considering I hate the bastard in the show. I think I'm gonna switch and start picking up the books through since I got through the volume so quick.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup, I think the books would be a more prudent choice. They're so damn addicting, it's impossible to stop at just one volume.

Country
    Country Flag

I had to go with volume one because my local store didn't have book one. But after checking Amazon it will be cheaper to buy the books from there. Then just start buying the individual comics when they come out.

Country
    Country Flag

So yesterday i was at my local store picking up my issues from the last month or two and thought I would compare their prices to Amazon. Well it turns out that if I were to buy the Volumes from amazon it will be cheaper then buying the books by about $3. So it might take me a little longer to catch up, But at least I'll have the single issues to read once I've bought all the volumes.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Holy fuck....has anyone read issue #100 yet?

There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post

I bought a copy but have not read it yet. Maybe I should not?

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone else think that the series peaked during #48-50? Seems to be kind of in the ruts lately and the current storyline seems to be repetitive of past arcs...hoping I can be proven wrong.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post

I bought a copy but have not read it yet. Maybe I should not?

It is super sad, but if you have read 99 issues you should be used to this sort of thing by now. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Does anyone else think that the series peaked during #48-50? Seems to be kind of in the ruts lately and the current storyline seems to be repetitive of past arcs...hoping I can be proven wrong.
    I don't think so. I've enjoyed it all the way through, but I am a Walking Dead fanboy from way back.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6