Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43
Results 1,051 to 1,068 of 1068

Thread: TheDarkTower.org Welcomes its new members--**Please post**

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

love your name CaptHowdy
    Welcome to you and Josh
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Captain Howdy! Awesome name!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Traveler CaptHowdy is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Thx. For those who don't know it's from song by Twisted Sister and the movie Strangeland based on the song.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Oh, lol, I thought it was an Exorcist reference.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Traveler SloTrans is on a distinguished road SloTrans's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello Long days and pleasant nights to you all!

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I thought the same as well about CaptHowdy, JB!
    Welcome, Slo
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Breezy

lol, Birds of a feather, O, birds of a feather.

Welcome Slo!

Traveler Doobs is on a distinguished road

Hey there everyone!
    I used to lurk on this site many years ago, now that im back here and rereading DT again i thought it'd be best to sign up and get into everything

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A heart-felt welcome to you all!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler Boots is on a distinguished road Boots's Avatar

I was compelled to register because of Letti's beautiful avatar. If only just to say that.

But also because I started reading this series back in the 80s and never finished it ~ and now I'm back and 3/4 through Wizard and Glass and feel I need perspective or all may be lost.

Hopefully I will find what I am looking for here.

My Mood
    Breezy

Welcome Doobs, and Boots. Hope to see you around.

Boots, I like your avatar.

Traveler LeahFaye is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Mellow

Glad to finally be a member of this amazing forum!

Along the Path of the Beam bettinas.ashes is on a distinguished road bettinas.ashes's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Long days and pleasant nights!

Thought I'd better say hello here as well. Found the site whilst looking for DT tattoos. Have seen some amazing artwork, and hoping that I will soon be able to add to the pool of photo's.
    Oh, and then of course, everyone here seems really cool and actually know their stuff. So nice to have like-minded people to talk to!

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome both of you! Glad you made it here, it really is a great forum.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out the fund raiser if, you want to boost your collection or get cool give-aways!!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ven-Foundation

King loves it. Why shouldn't we?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler uKa-tet is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys, joined the site because i'm a huge fan of the DT books and whilst doing some research everything useful i came across seemed to be from this website... Hopefully will get to know everyone over time. suppose i should say a little about me. My names Bob i Live in the UK I'm 20 and i think thats all you need to know .

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43