Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1068

Thread: TheDarkTower.org Welcomes its new members--**Please post**

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Delgado View Post
    hello yall, this is Susan from .net im trying to figure out this system and wanted to drop a 1st post.

all the best

You were tgitw at .net, right? Someone else was Susan Delgado there, right? Or is this the Susan I know?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Along the Path of the Beam Susan Delgado is on a distinguished road Susan Delgado's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan Delgado View Post
    hello yall, this is Susan from .net im trying to figure out this system and wanted to drop a 1st post.

all the best

You were tgitw at .net, right? Someone else was Susan Delgado there, right? Or is this the Susan I know?
    its the Susan you know, Brice my man

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess you've figured out I'm happy to see you join us....since I posted like after each post of yours.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Along the Path of the Beam Susan Delgado is on a distinguished road Susan Delgado's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess you've figured out I'm happy to see you join us....since I posted like after each post of yours.
    i do sense it and i am honored! now from how many posts can i make a sig or i already can just am too stupid to figure it out?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Either five or ten, I believe. Either way you are there and should be able to do so.

If you need help I'll be happy to walk you through it.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Either five or ten, I believe. Either way you are there and should be able to do so.

If you need help I'll be happy to walk you through it.
    ok ill give it a go then harass you if it aint workin :away to create sig:

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*hopes to be harassed*

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

you get what you want, man. so im putting a picture in my sig (at least wanting) but its not appearing. any idea?

hang on a sec. yay! i think i did it!!
    From this you'll recognize me;

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You did it. ...and it's a very familiar one.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

You did it. ...and it's a very familiar one.
    im so predictable

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perfectly familiar.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Perfectly familiar.
    :hug:

edit; no hug smiley? tsk tsk

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The hug smiley is or huglove between the : symbols.

*hugs* and

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

The hug smiley is or huglove between the : symbols.

*hugs* and
    ah ok

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Anything else I can help with just let me know.

If you rescue me

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

welcome all!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Traveler Brimania is on a distinguished road

Hi guys,
    I'm pretty sure this is the intro thread, so I'll have at it. Brian/36/Upstate NY. I've read the entire series several times through. I came home from running errands, and I was like " I wonder if there is a Dark Tower forummy thing out there." Google.............

Gonna go browse. I hope there is plenty to post about.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Greetings Brimania ! There should be plenty of threads dedicated to each book to quench your DT-palavering thirst. Happy hunting and let any of the staff know if you have any questions !

Traveler Brimania is on a distinguished road

KK...question 1

My spoiler sections don't show. Are they subject to some kind of approval?

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Welcome, Brian. Glad you found us. You do have to have 5 posts before everything's unlocked for you. Check it out.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Traveler Lono is on a distinguished road

well hello there all

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Welcome to the site, Lono.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Lono.

And holy crap I saw Susan
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

If you rescue me

Traveler getabettereraser is on a distinguished road

first post on here in commemoration the eraser Patrick minlessly wasted.

This close to killing the Devil.

Oh well. Hello Matrix and Tower fans

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast