Although there won't be as much going on as with the Suntup and Cemetery Dance threads, I thought it was time we had a thread for Beehive Books.

I'm not sure when BB first came to my attention, but I believe I'd heard of them before I learned of their Dracula: The Evidence Kickstarter project (first mentioned on TDT by Munnecom, I believe), which is everything Dracula except a book. If you are a lover of Dracula (as I am; it is the only piece of "historic" horror (basically, anything older than King) that I find genuinely creepy (although I do enjoy Lovecraft, Poe, etc.)), you should be obsessed with this, but even if you aren't, I strongly recommend anyone who hasn't take a look at the video about it at the top of this page:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ce/description

DRACULA: The Evidence is an entirely new way to experience Stoker's masterpiece: through an actual physical research file full of ephemera, correspondence, clues and artifacts. It's the entire original text of Dracula, presented as a gorgeously designed and curated briefcase full of maps, letters, diaries, newspaper clippings, telegrams, and phonograph records. We've teamed up with Dracula expert and Bram's descendent Dacre Stoker to bring you the most immersive way imaginable to experience this modernist masterpiece of gothic horror.

In our edition, you are not merely a reader – you are an explorer making your way through this archive of first-hand evidence, retracing this nightmarish story through the remnants it left behind: correspondence, charts and diagrams, memoranda, artifacts, photographs and much more. All housed in a custom designed briefcase, archival box -- or, in our most exclusive edition, a stone vault!
Some photos: