Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: So Long and Thanks For All the Fish

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Okay so not my best work in the world, but still it gets the point across.... gotta make it better somehow, but I've only had my webcam for 2 days to play with and I HAD to do something special for towel day!

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

My Mood
    Worried

Yes, this is me. And yes, that is a bulldozer.

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Ok that's funny! Did Ford eventually come by and take you for a pint?

My Mood
    Worried

I think the guys would have asked me out for a pint if they all weren't so old enough to be my dad...

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Douglas Adams fans: new release Shada by Gareth Roberts is out in hardback, based on an incomplete DA story. From what little I've read, it seems to capture his unique sense of wit. First sentence was promising enough: "At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist. This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair. Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a minute. That means there's a situation vacant.'" Will post a review later and say if it's as good as what I've read of Adams's Hitchhiker's stuff.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9