Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Stephen King Villain are you?

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Which Stephen King Villain are you?

Take the quiz here!

I got:

Pennywise from "It": The villain of one of King's most terrifying and complex books (and just possibly his masterpiece)you are everything a child fears made flesh. You are an ancient universal force, the Bogeyman, and a manifestation of the hatred and evil of one town. You're definitely one of those "crying on the inside" kind of clowns, aren't you?

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Somehow I didn't get Pennywise....

Instead I got

Kurt Barlow from "'Salem's Lot": Another thoroughly creepy villain from an early King novel, you are Dracula come to a small town. You are also a throwback to the idea of vampires as a virus; you infect the town with your disease.

Take this quiz!

There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Erin, here is another something in common:

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Randall Flagg from "The Stand", "The Dark Tower Series" and "The Eyes of the Dragon": Arguably King's most charming, disgusting, and gleefully evil characters, you are a master in what you do. Whether it's undermining a kingdom, terrorizing the last Gunslinger, or leading the last of civilization into a destructive war, you are there. If something bad goes down, R.F. can't be too far behind.

Take this quiz!

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1062345013_Picsflagg2.jpgFlag, The Walkin' Dude. I'm one evil SOB

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

apparently, i'm a bad motherfucker and should not be trifled with...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

or

Spoiler:
    you're trapped on a balcony wishing you could get in.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    apparently, i'm a bad motherfucker and should not be trifled with...

you're going to be surprized... but so am I

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool Jean! i'm not that surprised. we often see things very much the same way [at least in general, if not down to the specifics]

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

I am amazed and envious that you can choose from those options.

Roland would have understood.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Crimson Kings 2008 (Jayson and me):

Letti: are you saying you can't choose bc you are too villanous to choose or not villainous enough to choose?

Jean:

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn Right

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I am Kurt Barlow... Ahhhhhh... I wanted to be like Mordred or Randall Flagg or Pennywise...

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Oh geez.... I got Tak

Gunslinger Apprentice Samanthita is on a distinguished road

haha.. I'm Cujo.

Frank Dodd/Cujo from "The Dead Zone" and "Cujo": The relationship between these two villains is subtle but probably one of the most unnerving interbook connections in the King universe. As "The Castle Rock Strangler," you represent evil in the most terrifying form of all, that of a human, and a man sworn to protect people. As Cujo, you are man's best friend turned into a killing machine by a virus. But is Cujo really possessed by the spirit of Dodd, whose has become reborn into a bogeyman? Pretty creepy stuff.

Country
    Country Flag

I should have been Shardik, by the way...

And, Jayson - if you're still around - now do you see how AllHail's login name suddenly started making sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    I should have been Shardik, by the way...

And, Jayson - if you're still around - now do you see how AllHail's login name suddenly started making sense?
    Jean - I def think of you as Shardik, and yes, matthew's name makes sense now that it is us being hailed by all i want him to do the quiz and see if he gets Los as well. something tells me he will.

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post

Kurt Barlow from "'Salem's Lot": Another thoroughly creepy villain from an early King novel, you are Dracula come to a small town. You are also a throwback to the idea of vampires as a virus; you infect the town with your disease.

Take this quiz!

Co-sign.

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Randall Flagg from "The Stand", "The Dark Tower Series" and "The Eyes of the Dragon": Arguably King's most charming, disgusting, and gleefully evil characters, you are a master in what you do. Whether it's undermining a kingdom, terrorizing the last Gunslinger, or leading the last of civilization into a destructive war, you are there. If something bad goes down, R.F. can't be too far behind.
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Gunslinger Apprentice devo133 is on a distinguished road devo133's Avatar

lol. I was born in the year of the dog on the lunar calendar. I always thought I'd be a dog if I was animal.

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

A rabid, demonic dog?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gunslinger Apprentice Armand St Pierre is on a distinguished road Armand St Pierre's Avatar

Default I guess...

Atropos from "Insomnia": A mean little bastard, you delight in your job of bringing pain and random death to people. However, your--um--overkill on your job has lead to quite a number of problems. You have a childlike cruelty to you, where you can enjoy causing a mass murder as much as getting a dog run over by car.
    “A Human Thought is an actual EXISTENCE, and a Force and Power, capable of acting upon and controlling matter as well as mind.”

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."

"God always punishes us for what we can't imagine."
    SK

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

EEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEeeeee..Ee!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast