Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Contest #7 - Horn of Eld

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Finally got mine finished. This one took me quite awhile for some reason. I'll get a pic up tomorrow.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by aurora View Post
    Heres a quick look at the as yet unfinished texturing I'm doing on the horn. Last of my Midterms is in a couple hours after that I should have more then enough time to finish this (which honestly surprises me in a very happy way.)

WIP Mar 21 08
    Love it!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

awesome!

it's just not fair, everyone here is more talented than I.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

One more day people!

There are no more extensions on this one, contest will close Sunday night!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Here's my submission.

I can probably scan it when I head into work to get a clearer picture, but that won't be till monday. I don't know if that's too late.
    Last edited by Randall Flagg; 01-08-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That one is beautiful Heather, I love the subtle color.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Nice work, Heather! I really like that one.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Thanks guys!

Gunslinger Apprentice aurora is on a distinguished road aurora's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely love the cap on that one Heather. Makes me want to change mine!!!
    One more day people!

There are no more extensions on this one, contest will close Sunday night!
    Working on mine now. Sadly have to run to town and take care of other neglected things from the past couple weeks but I'll be done! Enough anyways.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Nice Heather!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Most excellent indeed.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it Heather!

And yes, this contest will definitely end Sunday. No sooner than 8pm MST, I can only promise you that.

Your last submission at that time will count as your final one.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Holy crap talk about the draw backs of 3D. I set up my last render to start last night and thanks to a nice little snow storm and a bit of wind we lost power sometime in the wee hours long enough to shut my system down. So This morning I got up started up again and knowing it was going to take a while to render took advantage of the new snow to head up and go snowshowing. I got home to find I accidentally bumped a setting WAY to high. It claimed it would be finished render sometime Tuesday. So now on render attempt three! So for anybody that thinks what I do is cool, it comes at the price of sanity! Happily this one will be finished in an hour and a half plus a half hour to place this part into the final comp and done (for now!)

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck with attempt no. 3 aurora. Can't wait to see your finished article providing no more bad luck with your computer.

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I'm not really happy with the final result but its all the time I have for it since I need to head over to family stuff. I'll come back later and finish this up better and repost it. For now this is finished as far as the challenge is concerned. Pleas don't ask me what happened to the roses. Lets just say they kinda died of neglect.

FINAL

My Mood
    Breezy

noice

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it, roses or no roses.

Thread is now closed. Voting to begin soon!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6