Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite villain?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Flagg (and his great deal of personalities)

39 41.94%
  • Blaine

13 13.98%
  • Gasher

3 3.23%
  • Tick-Tock Man

3 3.23%
  • Crimson King

3 3.23%
  • Mordred

6 6.45%
  • Rhea

4 4.30%
  • The Big Coffin Hunters

12 12.90%
  • Dandelo

3 3.23%
  • Someone else...

7 7.53%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite DT Villain

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MonteGss View Post
    Walter is #1 because he was so damned cool....worthy of a dozen different/same threads here at the site.
    a dozen threads for one inefficient mahfah?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Walter is #1 because he was so damned cool....worthy of a dozen different/same threads here at the site.
    with a dozen threads, maybe it's we who are inefficient?

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

[MonteGss=Sarcasm]
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    We have a lot of topics on Roland, don't we?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

touche

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do the Roland threads all talk about the same thing? Are they all located in The Villagers? Are they talking about NOTHING to do with the series? I think not.

In general though, I agree, there are too many threads talking about roughly the same ideas.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish the one who voted for Dandelo gave us a reason. I am interested in it a lot.

Roland would have understood.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do the Roland threads all talk about the same thing? Are they all located in The Villagers? Are they talking about NOTHING to do with the series? I think not.
    Are you referring to my topics?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

WAIT! Are you saying something about MY thread???
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the idea of a vampire who preys upon his victims emotions. It adds a new layer to the whole vampire mythos.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Were you the one who voted for Dandelo?

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Were you the one who voted for Dandelo?
    Yes.

Odd Lane was one of my favorite parts of the final volume of TDT.

Country
    Country Flag

I can understand your point. And I am really happy you gave me an answer. Thank you for it.
    Yeah, Dandelo was a great character. A very interesting one. For my part when I was reading that part I couldn't decide if I should trust him or not.
    The fact that he could almost catch Roland... makes him even bigger.

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

That's what was so wonderful about that scene, IMO.

You were anticipating a lull. You couldn't imagine Roland being endangered at that moment-especially after everything he had just gone through-then....

BAM!

Country
    Country Flag

Could you trust him anyway? One of my part found him so kind... and the other part told me he was incredibly suspicious. And of course the more I read about him the more suspicious he became.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

RF I still say is my favorite... but apparently for some weird reason the spiderbaby is more of a bad ass. Explain that one to me...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    RF I still say is my favorite... but apparently for some weird reason the spiderbaby is more of a bad ass. Explain that one to me...
    That's easy. There's nothing that says 'badass' like crapping your pants.

My Collection

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

"Peeing your pants is cool!" -- Billy Madison, Adam Sandler.

So ipso facto

Crapping your pants and not caring is pretty bad ass...

The baddest of asses crap their pants and do not care.

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthful View Post
    I like the idea of a vampire who preys upon his victims emotions. It adds a new layer to the whole vampire mythos.
    New... not entirely but definitely not as overused...

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

so I'm still the only one who voted for Gasher? He is in my top ten all time favorite characters in fiction.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    so I'm still the only one who voted for Gasher? He is in my top ten all time favorite characters in fiction.
    Yeah, you can get him.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gasher was awesome! He was such a jerk to Jake but I laughed throughout the whole thing. Listening to Frank Muller do Gasher's voice was the best!

Citizen of Gilead TerribleT is on a distinguished road TerribleT's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I voted the Coffin Hunters. They just reminded me of the old spaghetti westerns, with Clint Eastwood chasing them down, culminating in a showdown. Good stuff!!!
    It's stressful being an other. ~ Juliet

I believe there ought to be a Constitutional Amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. ~ Crash Davis

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I voted Coffin Hunters because, to me, they are the ones who really got things rolling. Sort of made Roland into the bad-ass that he is.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I decided to give Rhea some love (not literally) in the best villain category. If you think about it, she did a lot to shape Roland's personality. She manipulated the situation in Hambry and orchestrated Susan's death. She also lead to Roland killing his own mother. How much more fucked up can you get than that?

I really hope that they address the final confrontation between her and Roland in a future arc of the comic book series. I was very disappointed that they did not show the confrontation where Roland killed her snake that should have been in the first arc.

Plus, she is like a crack head with the grapefruit bend of the rainbow being her crack AND she has a few lesbian tendencies. Who doesn't love crack-headed lesbians?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast