Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 105 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2618

Thread: Other authors you collect

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    There were some very exciting news in today's Centipede Press newsletter. Fans of Frank Herbert and Arthur C. Clarke will be happy.
    I quite like the prospect of a nice Woman in Black S/L too.
    I was excited about the Woman in Black too. I rather liked that book!
    Sounds like the upcoming Oscars
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    There were some very exciting news in today's Centipede Press newsletter. Fans of Frank Herbert and Arthur C. Clarke will be happy.
    I quite like the prospect of a nice Woman in Black S/L too.
    I was excited about the Woman in Black too. I rather liked that book!
    I found it kind of bleh. I didn't care for her diction. She seemed extra long winded for such a short book.

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,
    Would like to ask a huge favor from a member in the UK; I need help securing a book. No searching, just purchasing and shipping it to me - the seller won't ship to the U.S. I could shoot you a f&f paypal payment immediately for the cost of the book and any shipping costs.
    Please PM me, and I'll give the details. Would be forever in your debt....or at least, you know, for a while.

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

Is anyone familiar with the publisher Foruli? I was extremely excited to see that they will be publishing an S/L of Alastair Reynolds's Revelation Space, but my excitement was quickly tempered by a combination of the limitation and the price. It all depends on the materials, but for now, I am deflated.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Does anyone collect Edward Lee books?

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I have a few. The Infernal series is my favorite.

Spoke with him at the last couple Scares That Care conventions, very nice guy.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ruderabbit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I have a few. The Infernal series is my favorite.

Spoke with him at the last couple Scares That Care conventions, very nice guy.
    Nice! I'd love to meet him! I have a large collection of his but I've only read about 20% of his entire work (he's got a lot of books) so far.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have LUCIFER'S LOTTERY ARC, S/L and lettered for sale if you're interested. Frankly, I found the book repugnant.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

For anyone who might be interested: 2 new editions (or 2 versions of one edition) of The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde:

https://www.amaranthinebooks.com/shop/

Looks nice...
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

An upcoming new limited edition of FRANKENSTEIN, based on Mary Shelley's manuscript
    Limited edition of 1000 copies, that will include an intro from Maxime Chattam a french best selling author of thriller/horror books
    >>> https://www.spbooks.com/en/75-franke...095457459.html

$263 with free shipping in Europe & North America

It's a bit of money, but i am very tempted because I collect the french author's essays......

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Nice.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dig it. They also have The Great Gatsby. All look very well done. Neat edition.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

It's a is the entire text a reproduction of the original manuscript? I dont know how easy that would be to read, but it's a really neat idea.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    For anyone who might be interested: 2 new editions (or 2 versions of one edition) of The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde:

Looks nice...
    A nice in-depth (17-minute) look at the black (Hyde) edition (featuring white text on black pages):

FWIW, this person (Pontus Presents) does quite nice book videos.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered the set and I have to say that they are very nice! You can tell that Marko (the proprietor of the press) spent a lot of time thinking about this project, and it shows. The slipcase is especially neat - it has claw marks. The art in the book is double-sided, with one page showing one angle of the events and the rear page showing a different angle. There are also easter eggs hidden in the book and case - something I have not seen before.

Also, they seem to be really into "eco-friendly" books in Croatia - there is another publisher that does Croatian language books (Mitopeja) and they both source sustainable materials (no idea what that means). Apparently the pages in the Amaranthine books are wood-free - they have a great smooth feel and they are very thick.

The books aren't cheap but they are definitely the coolest editions of this book that I own (save maybe the Centipede Press deluxe version) and I think they will be a press worth watching...

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I ordered the set and I have to say that they are very nice! You can tell that Marko (the proprietor of the press) spent a lot of time thinking about this project, and it shows. The slipcase is especially neat - it has claw marks. The art in the book is double-sided, with one page showing one angle of the events and the rear page showing a different angle. There are also easter eggs hidden in the book and case - something I have not seen before.

Also, they seem to be really into "eco-friendly" books in Croatia - there is another publisher that does Croatian language books (Mitopeja) and they both source sustainable materials (no idea what that means). Apparently the pages in the Amaranthine books are wood-free - they have a great smooth feel and they are very thick.

The books aren't cheap but they are definitely the coolest editions of this book that I own (save maybe the Centipede Press deluxe version) and I think they will be a press worth watching...
    What is going on... this is what I typed - I did not ask about the copy of IT...

Country
    Country Flag

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE

Country
    Country Flag

TEST TEST TEST

Country
    Country Flag

So some wires got crossed but here is what I was actually trying to post:

RE: The Amaranthine Books Jeckyll and Hyde editions

My Mood
    Yeehaw

RE: The Amaranthine Books Jeckyll and Hyde editions...

...they are definitely the coolest editions of this book that I own (save maybe the Centipede Press deluxe version)...
    Do you have pics of the CP edition in your "book collection" thread (assuming you have one)? I'd love to see what CP did with J&H.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    An upcoming new limited edition of FRANKENSTEIN, based on Mary Shelley's manuscript
    Limited edition of 1000 copies, that will include an intro from Maxime Chattam a french best selling author of thriller/horror books
    >>> https://www.spbooks.com/en/75-franke...095457459.html

$263 with free shipping in Europe & North America

It's a bit of money, but i am very tempted because I collect the french author's essays......

I ordered this and The Great Gatsby, which has arrived. Fascinating. Very pleased with it.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks nice...
    A nice in-depth (17-minute) look at the black (Hyde) edition (featuring white text on black pages):

FWIW, this person (Pontus Presents) does quite nice book videos.
    That is very cool. Thanks for sharing!

Country
    Country Flag

RE: The Amaranthine Books Jeckyll and Hyde editions...

...they are definitely the coolest editions of this book that I own (save maybe the Centipede Press deluxe version)...
    Do you have pics of the CP edition in your "book collection" thread (assuming you have one)? I'd love to see what CP did with J&H.
    I had a response to this with pictures and everything but it seems to have disappeared in the database shuffle (or was maybe moved and I just didn't know it)... If it was the former I'll put it back together. It's a nice book!!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a line to a signed copy of The Shape of Water? I found the ones signed by the artist but that's not good enough.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a line to a signed copy of The Shape of Water? I found the ones signed by the artist but that's not good enough.
    I got mine from The Book Table - signed by Daniel Kraus. I haven't seen one signed by Guillermo. Were are the artist signed copies from?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 105 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast