Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 105 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2620

Thread: Other authors you collect

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

For Pierce Brown collectors, I just saw remaindered 1st/1sts of Red Rising at my local BAM.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think I ever shared this here. I Am Legend 1/1 that appears to have not been read. It's one of my favorite stories, and one of my favorite books I own.

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As an avid collector of Matheson, I most definitely approve!! Mine isn't quite as nice as that one.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

That is a sharp copy (of one of my favorite books as well)...very nice.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful copy. Thanks for sharing.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the kind words!
    Wanted:

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

That I AM LEGEND is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Love seeing that book in that shape.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice indeed.

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Nice copy of I AM LEGEND! Although the later hardcover sells for a lot more that paperback, as you know, is the true first edition. That's the one I have in my collection.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Great looking book!
    1st Editions 1970 Hardcover & July 1954 Paperback.

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice books needfulthings!
    Wanted:

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Killer edition of I Am Legend, congrats!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I have the signed/limited Gauntlet HC of I AM LEGEND, but I sure wouldn't mind having the Walker 1st HC ^^^ -- very nice.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely beautiful I Am Legend's! That Gold Medal (along with certain Jim Thompson, Chester Himes and David Goodis books) would be a "Holy Grail" for my paperback collection. Bravo!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Shawn @ Grim Oak Press is auctioning off an S/L copy of Unfettered:

http://grimoakpress.com/2016/02/26/a...ed-unfettered/
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordial Jim View Post
    Absolutely beautiful I Am Legend's! That Gold Medal (along with certain Jim Thompson, Chester Himes and David Goodis books) would be a "Holy Grail" for my paperback collection. Bravo!
    Jim Thompson. David Goodis. Names that are music to my ears.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody in the US interested in selling a subterranean press signed/limited The Ghost Brigades by John Scalzi? If so, PM me.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Here's the growing Gene Wolfe collection in its infant stage:

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered edition of Brandon Sanderson's Shadows for Silence in the Forests of Hell and Perfect State arrived this morning.

Wanted:

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow very nice. I collect Sanderson and missed it

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I missed out on this. Really wanted to pick it up the limited. Maybe on the secondary market.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got the S/L in for that one. I think it turned out great but I wish there was a little more art in the books. Would have really made it pop.

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

That Sanderson set is nice!

Also, great looking start to the Wolfe collection WeDealInLead! I don't have much Wolfe (no room; I'm already shoving books in the warddrobe to perilous positions...), but I have managed to scrounge up a set of one of the more impressive series in SFF, the Book of the New Sun.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Impressive! I'm hoping to scrounge up that same set one day.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

My Cabinet of Curiosities

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 105 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast