+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91
Results 2,251 to 2,257 of 2257

Thread: Other authors you collect

  1. #2251
    Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South of the headstone.
    Posts
    5,947
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I'm not very current on collectibles but noticed tonight that DRP is publishing a limited of Bird Box by Josh Malerman. Did anyone get in on this? I had thought DRP had some issues in the last few years but it sounds like a nice edition.
    Move along. Nothing to see here.

  2. #2252
    Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Summerville, SC
    Posts
    2,350
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I'm not very current on collectibles but noticed tonight that DRP is publishing a limited of Bird Box by Josh Malerman. Did anyone get in on this? I had thought DRP had some issues in the last few years but it sounds like a nice edition.

    I picked it up when they were having a sale for 25% off. It's supposed to be published soon. Really liked that book, and can't wait to see the S/L!

  3. #2253
    Funk-y! becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The First State
    Posts
    5,003
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I'm not very current on collectibles but noticed tonight that DRP is publishing a limited of Bird Box by Josh Malerman. Did anyone get in on this? I had thought DRP had some issues in the last few years but it sounds like a nice edition.

    I picked it up when they were having a sale for 25% off. It's supposed to be published soon. Really liked that book, and can't wait to see the S/L!
    I got one too and then upgrade a few weeks ago when they announced that there were two deluxe (lettered) editions available. I'm sure I won't see that for quite a while.
    WANTED:

    DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

    MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

  4. #2254
    Rabid Billybumbler cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    2,644
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Okay if there are any bloom county fans out there - the third book of new material is available for pre-order - signed from IDW

    https://www.berkeleybreathed.com

    I love these. And theres only a short supply - the first year I bought one on Ebay after comic con (when he releases a small supply) only to find they are avail on IDW shortly after the con (but not many) - so if you need a good laugh enjoy - or just follow on facebook since he releases all of the strips there too
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344


    A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be. Wayne Gretzky

  5. #2255
    Demon of the Prim Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,303
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Any McCammon fans here? Still some S/Ls left:

    https://www.cemeterydance.com/ushers...eid=f66944e1f1
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

  6. #2256
    Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Okay if there are any bloom county fans out there - the third book of new material is available for pre-order - signed from IDW

    https://www.berkeleybreathed.com

    I love these. And theres only a short supply - the first year I bought one on Ebay after comic con (when he releases a small supply) only to find they are avail on IDW shortly after the con (but not many) - so if you need a good laugh enjoy - or just follow on facebook since he releases all of the strips there too
    I love Bloom County!!!! Thanks for posting this I was not aware it had been revived. Now I need to decide if I need the HC or can live with the PB.

  7. #2257
    Weedeater WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    3,944
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I've been passively collecting David J. Schow and Brian Hodge. Both collections are nearly complete. I've managed to rid myself of the need to have complete bibliographies by my favourite authors if they have duds or books I simply don't like. I'll never own a complete Schow set because his novels don't do it for me, both thrillers and horror. Ditto Hodge. His two thrillers were fine books but nothing that blew me away.

    Gaiman - I'd rather have syphilis poured into my eyes then suffer his Choo books again. Ellison - I stick with his "fantastical" works.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts