+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96
Results 2,376 to 2,387 of 2387

Thread: Other authors you collect

Servant of Gan Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    All three states? I have the unsigned one on layaway through Camelot. It's still very limited.
    All 3.
    I made an appointment with a psychiatrist to see if I'm crazy.
    Dayum. I think my wife would want to murderize me (even more) if I dared get even the signed edition. You're either very lucky or you have a panic room in the house.
    Or he’s single

Vagrant Dead WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Or that, yes.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Peter Townshend of the Who has a new fictional book coming out. Even if it's no good it's a nice collectible since Goldsboro is selling autographed copies.

http://goldsborobooks.com/product/th...nxiety-a-novel
    Got it, thanks
    I'm afraid to pre-order that Peter Townshend book. I get warnings that the log-ins are not secure
    Go directly to Goldsboro site then seach for the book and add it that way.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

I'm afraid to pre-order that Peter Townshend book. I get warnings that the log-ins are not secure
    Go directly to Goldsboro site then seach for the book and add it that way.
    I think Steve may be referring to Townsend's excuses when busted for traversing places on the internet he shouldn't be...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Peter Townshend of the Who has a new fictional book coming out. Even if it's no good it's a nice collectible since Goldsboro is selling autographed copies.

http://goldsborobooks.com/product/th...nxiety-a-novel
    Got it, thanks
    Go here - https://goldsborobooks.com/product/t...nxiety-a-novel

The link shared by Richard isn't to a secure server. This one is.
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I give up. They don't take Paypal and I won't give my credit card number overseas, because it was hacked once.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I give up. They don't take Paypal and I won't give my credit card number overseas, because it was hacked once.
    Most card issuers will give you a temporary use card number. It will process to your normal CC account. It is only good for a certain purchase or a certain time frame.
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Servant of Gan Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

If you really want one I’ll grab you a copy and you can PayPal me. I even get a 15% discount which amounts to £3

Country
    Country Flag

What did you expect when purchasing a book called The Age of Anxiety?

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    If you really want one I’ll grab you a copy and you can PayPal me. I even get a 15% discount which amounts to £3
    I will gladly take that offer!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Me also. my purchase won't go through
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Country
    Country Flag

Send me a pm with your addresses so I have them for when the book is published. I’ll respond with my PayPal email and total

I will gladly take that offer!
    Me also. my purchase won't go through

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96