+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2410

Thread: Other authors you collect

Gunslinger Apprentice Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Apparently the bones are human.
    They are.

Other worlds Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM will become famous soon enough NiceM will become famous soon enough NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    They are.
    Wow! Very special. How did they manage approval for that? That would've involved a lot of bureaucracy here in the Netherlands With current politics I doubt they would allow that here these days.
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:
    Farseer Trilogy
    Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven

Looking for SubPress S/L:
    #8's Malazan Books of the Fallen

Looking for Centipede Press S/L
    Dracula

Vagrant Dead WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Just pre-ordered Childhood's End from Centipede Press. I was able to match my number to the previous ACC set Jerad published.

Rabid Billybumbler St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    They are.
    That would've involved a lot of bureaucracy here in the Netherlands.
    Hopefully that would involve a lot of bureaucracy everywhere. I'm not saying it should be outright prohibited, but the production and sale of goods including actual human frickin' bones is something I'd like the authorities (yours, mine, everywhere) to keep an eye on...
    I hired Donald Trump to fire people like Yovanovitch.

Gunslinger Apprentice Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about

Is this the coolest thing ever, or what?

Dracula: the Evidence

I am desperately trying (and slowly failing) to convince myself I don’t need this.

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I am desperately trying (and slowly failing) to convince myself I don’t need this.
    That is fangloriously sharp!
    I could sell my Robert Downey Jr. Iron Man autograph card and get the lettered edition, but....I probably won't.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That really is how Dracula should be done
    "I fancy it's the limitation to a thousand copies that is the chief charm and value of an edition deluxe. I don't expect to read this edition deluxe myself, although you needn't tell that to anybody else. Frankly, you know, I don't suppose that anybody ever reads an edition deluxe. No one puts bric-a-brac to any very practical purpose. There's some human instinct which makes a man treasure what he is not to make any use of, because everybody does not possess it.

- Mark Twain

Citizen of Gilead lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post

That is fangloriously sharp!
    I could sell my Robert Downey Jr. Iron Man autograph card and get the lettered edition, but....I probably won't.
    DO IT DO IT DO IT

From your collection thread I've seen that you have a lot of movie memorabilia, so it's probably a harder decision for you than most, but the Entombed Edition looks SO DAMN COOL
    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

The Citadel of the Autarch, #100
    Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

a good number of Piers Anthony i believe i have i think 78 of his books,he's got i think 192 books thus far i just made a list of all his books that's why i remember the number.

let's see Dean Koontz there's so many i need as a shit ton of them are out of print and have been prolly since before i was even born i'm 41 so there goes your age on how long some have prolly been out of print.

Anne Rice, Stephen King, Ed McBain, James Patterson. Patrica Cornwell, Kathy Reichs, Jeffery Deaver i had to think hard for a minute on that one to Quote Gumby from Monty Python My Brain Hurts lol.

John Saul i just love his work, Janet Evanovich i enjoy her books too but i don't read her early shit her romance novels at all for obvious reasons. John Grisham spelled right? sorry if it wasn't.

Joe Hill as well. and i'm sure i'm missing some as well.

and read your post about Dracula i dunno that book as i've never heard of it but each time i hear about how Dracula should be done i think about Christopher Lee where he Quit playing the role cause it was by the end of his run so far away from the book it pretty much made him really pissed about it i think cause he loved the book so much. and the (1970) film Count Dracula directed by Jess Franco he said is the closest it's ever come to the novel. it's not a bad film either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97